Sunday Ticket Question | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Ticket Question

Go on the YTTV website, look for the NFL Sunday Ticket banner, and then click that you want to renew. It will then offer you the $249 price if you sign up before May 16th. I just did.
Thanks but not seeing anything for current Sunday ticket subscribers. Only says it's for new YouTube tv subscribers

It's a channel you add to YTTV not a separate app.
NfL +, I called it Premium is a standalone NFL app and not affiliated with YTTV as far as I know.

If I get it for 250 I will probably bite but if the delay is 24 to 48 hour delay for NFL + that is not good at all.

I.prefer the ST since Dad can "borrow" it.

This YouTube process sucks. I paid in full last year but now plan on using the student pricing (son) but it won't let me. I keep getting this message"
Verification Limit Exceeded
We're glad you're enthusiastic, but it looks like you've already redeemed or attempted to redeem this offer." what a scam
You don't need to lock in the student deal until the fall, so it's probably considering your registration a second attempt for the 2023 season which passed.

This YouTube process sucks. I paid in full last year but now plan on using the student pricing (son) but it won't let me. I keep getting this message"
Verification Limit Exceeded
We're glad you're enthusiastic, but it looks like you've already redeemed or attempted to redeem this offer." what a scam
They didn’t open the student pricing until a week or two before the season last year. I bet that was strategic and they will do it again.

Go on the YTTV website, look for the NFL Sunday Ticket banner, and then click that you want to renew. It will then offer you the $249 price if you sign up before May 16th. I just did.
Thanks. I only subscribed to Sunday Ticket last year, not actual You Tube TV. I never got an email to resubscribe. So I went to the site as you said but saw no offers. I went into my subscriptions and saw that it was going to automatically renew in August for $449 a year. So I canceled my subscription. Now if I go to renew, I do get the $100 off as just a Sunday Ticket subscriber. So, if I click renew it's $349 a year just for that ($100 off) until May 16.

Funny - if I did nothing, I would have been billed $449 in August. But since I canceled, I now can get it for $349. That's a pretty crappy way to treat subscribers, but this is Alphabet / Google after all.

Thanks. I only subscribed to Sunday Ticket last year, not actual You Tube TV. I never got an email to resubscribe. So I went to the site as you said but saw no offers. I went into my subscriptions and saw that it was going to automatically renew in August for $449 a year. So I canceled my subscription. Now if I go to renew, I do get the $100 off as just a Sunday Ticket subscriber. So, if I click renew it's $349 a year just for that ($100 off) until May 16.

Funny - if I did nothing, I would have been billed $449 in August. But since I canceled, I now can get it for $349. That's a pretty crappy way to treat subscribers, but this is Alphabet / Google after all.
Google's motive for having NFL Sunday Ticket is to attract subscribers to YouTube TV. So of course, the best deal is going to be reserved for customers who buy both.

Google's motive for having NFL Sunday Ticket is to attract subscribers to YouTube TV. So of course, the best deal is going to be reserved for customers who buy both.
I probably worded that poorly. What I was saying, as an existing subscriber to just Sunday ticket, if I did nothing they would have charged me $100 more for being a good customer. But since I canceled the auto renew, I can now take advantage of the $100 off promotion. So basically I saved myself $100 by canceling my existing subscription.

Back
Top Bottom