Tua, Ramsey and Armstead in Hawaii | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua, Ramsey and Armstead in Hawaii

Not surprised that Terron went but pretty cool that Jalen did too. For someone on the other side of the ball that's only been on the team for a year, he must believe in Tua to bother doing his camp... either that or he was enticed by the free trip to Hawaii with about as good of a tour guide as you could possibly have :lol:

According to the writer, um er, ah hum, allegedly, writer, Ann Kelly, ah, I mean, Omary, oh, sorry, Omar, ah, ur, that is, ah, um, Tua is a Somoan. This despite the fact the writer later quotes Tua as saying he is a Samoan.

Too much ganga?

I had to look up the writer. Omar Kelly. I found a recent photo.

1712567217883.jpeg

He looks happy. I’m glad.

I hope he does some basic research next time he writes an article.

I would encourage Omar to use the AP Stylebook the next time he writes an article.

1712567750520.jpeg

This was our Bible. Omar wouldn’t know anything about that.

Last edited:
Not surprised that Terron went but pretty cool that Jalen did too. For someone on the other side of the ball that's only been on the team for a year, he must believe in Tua to bother doing his camp... either that or he was enticed by the free trip to Hawaii with about as good of a tour guide as you could possibly have :lol:

I like Jalen Ramsey. Outstanding player. Good human being. I’m sure he’s a good guy. Am glad he accepted Tua’s invite.

Back
Top Bottom