2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread

Just a guy from twitter. I posted it for debate purposes. I know it's just his opinion.
It sounds great, just not based in reality.

BTW how in the ****, have the Eagles been able to handout this many massive contracts? Every other day it's another 100 million dollar extension.

I would be looking to trade down from 55. I think the Commanders at 67 and 100 would be a good trade.
Michael Jordan Agree GIF

It sounds great, just not based in reality.

BTW how in the ****, have the Eagles been able to handout this many massive contracts? Every other day it's another 100 million dollar extension.
Hocus Pokus!!! Witch Craft. I don't know how Howie does it every year.

Last edited:

I think Chubbs injury return timeline not to mention salary would be trade-prohibitive. I think I read at best he can return in Oct but possibly Dec. 9-12 months from surgery is the norm and he had it in Jan, 2024.

Big fan - think I have him LB5 or 6 and one of the top Day 3 LB's. Think Curris Weaver is underrated too.
I live outside of Philly. Every year at draft time they highlight local players on the local NBC affiliate. I thought it be cool to share that with Finheaven. Melton from Rutgers was another guy they did a story on. Cool stuff.

5 or 6 trade offers? come on grier wtf you doin
That surprised me. But from what I've gathered, they had Chop Robinson as their guy and weren't moving out of #21. Both Weaver and Grier eluded to Robinson interest and intent. Appearently Robinson was on Weaver’s radar and the Dolphins LB coach gave Grier a file on Robinson he had made.

Back
Top Bottom