2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread

No idea who will be there at #55 but these are guys I would target.

I am going to ignore Newton and Fiske and Mitchell and DeJean and JPJ as they will not be there.

OT Amengadjie

OG Haynes

DT Jenkins
DT Smith

LB Colson

TE Sanders
TE Sinnott

CB Melton

S Hicks

I would still be looking OL or DT and Amengadjie or Jenkins would suit me fine but my prediction is Sanders TE Texas.
Would be so disappointed with sanders

Would be so disappointed with sanders
Not the way I would go either but I can see why they like him, and they DO like him.

I would ask why sign Jonnu Smith if you are going to draft the next Jonnu Smith. :shrug:

My goal coming in to this Draft was addressing both trenches and I would still be doing that.

Even if OL might be the biggest need in my view I would have no problem going D again and grabbing a quality DT like Jenkins.

I'm hoping Miami can trade down and gain an extra pick or two. I'm a little surprised in that NFLN has 3rd and 4th round grades on some of these kids, who most Dolphins fans are expecting to go in round two. Patrick Paul, has a 3rd round grade by NFLN. And Kiran Amegadjie has a 4th round grade. Kind of worried if Miami selects either at #55, it could now be considered a reach? Hopefully a WR like Brenden Rice gets consideration at #55? Or perhaps after a trade down.
I feel like getting at least one pick in the 3rd or 4th needs to be priority #1, so trading down should be the play.

Mitchell was my Dream. I love that kid.
Given our interest in DBs prospects during the last few months I was sure he was our pick. Didnā€™t think he would make it to 21. Iā€™m sure the Eagles were more than happy we drafted Robinson instead. Honestly speaking, I donā€™t think another team would have taken Robinson in the 1st the way the board fell after us. Teams were all over the best OT and WR prospects.

I want offense tonight......several OL guys I like and some WR's as well.
Also, donā€™t just dismiss TE......other than Bowers they're all there......two of my favorites are Ben Sinnott and Theo Johnson

It was a Gamble on Greatness. Even though I thought Mitchell was too good to pass up.
I personally am so sick of drafting Corners.... although Mitchell was s stud and he woulda been fine with me.

Chop is so athletic and allows us to move on from Chubb the minute we want too. It's a good pick.

I woulda taken Bryan Thomas Jr but Chop was in front of the Olinemen left for me. I also have a thing for Cooper Dejean but him falling out of round 1 makes me happy we didn't reach for him there. Too bad we don't have picks to move up in the 2nd round, I'd love DeJean or AD Mitchell.

That 1st hit.....

staring jim carrey GIF

Back
Top Bottom