2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread

If this twitter dude speaks the truth, it be a potential awesome trio in Miami. But Newton has a foot issue. Not sure if it's the reason he's dropped or potentially dropping further?
The foot issue is weird, I've heard it was just a break and it's fine and I've heard teams think it will be reoccurring which is def why he's slid.

The foot issue is weird, I've heard it was just a break and it's fine and I've heard teams think it will be reoccurring which is def why he's slid.
It was supposed to be a Lisfranc injury and those do have a higher tendency to reoccur.

Teams are reticent to use 1st rounders on guys with medicals like that but early 2nd is different matter.

I would be surprised he is not gone in the first few picks tonight.

DeJean/Mewton/McCinstry/Mitchell/McConkey/Fiske/Rakestraw are all 1st rounders last year and great value at the top of R2.

Just fill a need in round 2 and I'm good. If they're lucky enough to fill a need in the 5th, 6th or 7th that would be frosting on the cake.

If you have to sign Dalton Risner and Mekhi Becton to fill oline needs for a few years so be it.

Incredible metrics. Holy Smokes.

What this tells you is that this guy forced a lot of QBs to get rid of the ball quickly, which is why he was a first team All Big 10 and third team All American, despite his sack total.

Those plays don’t show up anywhere on the stat sheet.

Back
Top Bottom