2024 prediction | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 prediction

In between 10 and 14 wins. Could be anywhere from 1st in the AFC to missing the playoffs due to tie breakers.

Injuries will play a huge part. We have "star" players in Armstead, Moestert, Achane. Chubb, Philips, Jackson, Wynn, Ramsey and OBJ who all have struggled with injuries recently. If they can somehow stay healthy, sky is the limit.

We're gonna need out rookie class to step-up, Chop early in the year and most likley Paul, late in the year. I hope Malik Washington is this year's Puka Nacua.

Remind me, how many games in a perfect season and winning the Superb Owl?

I dont understand the depth addressed everywhere..
But we still have Mike White.. Tua better have a Mr Miyagi on the side line if anything happens this year.

I dont understand the depth addressed everywhere..
But we still have Mike White.. Tua better have a Mr Miyagi on the side line if anything happens this year.
IMO, we have the worst #2 QB in the entire NFL. I cannot understand the fascination McDaniel seems to have with mikewhite.

IMO, we have the worst #2 QB in the entire NFL. I cannot understand the fascination McDaniel seems to have with mikewhite.
It's gotta be one of the worst. The Raiders QB situation comes to mind as a possible worse situation but any way you slice it, it's not good.

20 plus years without a playoff win but let’s be optimistic 🙄
All streaks get broken (except the '72 Dolphins). Look at the Lions last year? Has to happen at some point, and the team is currently constructed to have a decent chance at it.

Granted, if McD and Tua don't grow from last year's painful lessons, its a long shot.

Back
Top Bottom