2024 prediction | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 prediction

It's all about playing the odds. It's bound to turnaround soon!!
Right?

All streaks get broken (except the '72 Dolphins). Look at the Lions last year? Has to happen at some point, and the team is currently constructed to have a decent chance at it.

Granted, if McD and Tua don't grow from last year's painful lessons, its a long shot.
I appreciate your outlook and truly hope you are right but I personally won’t be falling for the fools gold again. I’ll keep my expectations minimal.

How many wins do you guys think the Dolphins will have this upcoming season?
Need to wait till August… injuries, cuts, acquisitions… the same with our AFC opponents… schedule… home and away dates, the first 6 games without Phillips and Chubb…. Etc.
Hopefully, the Lions win the Central.🖖

Need to wait till August… injuries, cuts, acquisitions… the same with our AFC opponents… schedule… home and away dates, the first 6 games without Phillips and Chubb…. Etc.
Lol that last bit must sting

I expect Tua to be a little stronger and our running game to improve. A lot. Achane was breaking tackles without a lot of strength training under his belt. He could be a special RB. I think we will get the underneath stuff going in the passing game. And get the TEs involved over the middle. I don’t know how any team can stop us if we add a few more wrinkles to our offense. On defense I actually think we will be more aggressive. But in a good way. Mixing up coverage, blitzing, more man, disguise zone, and this will give our offense some shorter fields to work with.

Last season we were a 12 win team and we came up a game short. Next season I think we should be a 13 win team. Hands down we are the best team in the East. If we underachieve we will come away with 10 wins at worst. But I think we should be a 13 win team. Our offense should finish number one. If our defense gets up in the top 15 we are in contention for a Super Bowl. I think Tua, Waddle, and Achane are underrated. LFG!

20 plus years without a playoff win but let’s be optimistic 🙄

You've got that last part right, since we have made the playoffs in the last 3 or so years.

Thats why the extended past is not part of the equation.
None of those players or coaches are still with the team. - LOL

You are aware of that, aren't you? - LOL

I appreciate your outlook and truly hope you are right but I personally won’t be falling for the fools gold again. I’ll keep my expectations minimal.
Love hurts

I expect Tua to be a little stronger and our running game to improve. A lot. Achane was breaking tackles without a lot of strength training under his belt. He could be a special RB. I think we will get the underneath stuff going in the passing game. And get the TEs involved over the middle. I don’t know how any team can stop us if we add a few more wrinkles to our offense. On defense I actually think we will be more aggressive. But in a good way. Mixing up coverage, blitzing, more man, disguise zone, and this will give our offense some shorter fields to work with.

Last season we were a 12 win team and we came up a game short. Next season I think we should be a 13 win team. Hands down we are the best team in the East. If we underachieve we will come away with 10 wins at worst. But I think we should be a 13 win team. Our offense should finish number one. If our defense gets up in the top 15 we are in contention for a Super Bowl. I think Tua, Waddle, and Achane are underrated. LFG!

I have little hope of the bolded. I'd love to eat crow, but as long as Mcd is obsessed with TH's 2K and the big play in general, won't happen.

I have little hope of the bolded. I'd love to eat crow, but as long as Mcd is obsessed with TH's 2K and the big play in general, won't happen.
Remind me what was the target breakdown percentage last year for our receivers. Did Reek get 50 percent or something?

How does that compare with other number 1 receivers around the league?

Why the hate for the Pack? I want the Fins to win your division.

Back
Top Bottom