2024 prediction | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 prediction

His
IMO, we have the worst #2 QB in the entire NFL. I cannot understand the fascination McDaniel seems to have with mikewhite.
pick six against Carolina was nearly unforgivable. He is terrible.

Why the hate for the Pack? I want the Fins to win your division.
If it makes you feel any better the house I am building has a green roof and the exterior is being painted garlic cheddar yellow.

I asked city council for an aqua roof and orange and white exterior but they turned me down as they all grew up in the 60s.

So here we are.

If it makes you feel any better the house I am building has a green roof and the exterior is being painted garlic cheddar yellow.

I asked city council for an aqua roof and orange and white exterior but they turned me down as they all grew up in the 60s.

So here we are.
I have lots of love for the Aqua and orange team down there. I know not many like the Pack lol.

Remind me what was the target breakdown percentage last year for our receivers. Did Reek get 50 percent or something?

How does that compare with other number 1 receivers around the league?

The problem, IMO, wasn't the number of targets as much as TH seemed to consistently be TT's 1st read. Often there wasn't much time for 2nd read (almost always Waddle) and almost never 3rd read. Triple cover TH which was done with some frequency, and the O was crippled.

Mu
The problem, IMO, wasn't the number of targets as much as TH seemed to consistently be TT's 1st read. Often there wasn't much time for 2nd read (almost always Waddle) and almost never 3rd read. Triple cover TH which was done with some frequency, and the O was crippled.
Not enough time for 2nd read I guess is the coaches problem in a way. Perhaps Coach should have taken this into account with more vigor and mix it up. He will learn.

For fun I wonder what Jerry Rice's numbers were like compared to Reek?

Well down there for me is about 7.2 thousand miles from Miami but I get your drift.

Put it this way, if I had to choose between you and the 49rs, I would pick the Bears.
Everyone outside of Detroit love the Lions and The Bears aren’t hated. You guys dislike us as much as Buffalo?

Mu
Not enough time for 2nd read I guess is the coaches problem in a way. Perhaps Coach should have taken this into account with more vigor and mix it up. He will learn.

For fun I wonder what Jerry Rice's numbers were like compared to Reek?

Agree, but I'll add having TH 1st read 90% of the time (I made that up) is criminal. There are times when the #3 WR or TE should be 1st read.

Back
Top Bottom