2024 Schedule Release Announced for May 15th | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 Schedule Release Announced for May 15th

Yeah, your discount is not on there. Reach out to them. Or did you add it to YT not YTTV last year? If so, that could be the issue.
Just wasted 20 minutes on chat with someone overseas. Sent them screenshots and they told me to pound sand. Only some people get the discounts or the 100.00 off email. Offered me two weeks or YTTV but no discount on ST.

Started a new chat with someone in US and within 3 minutes she sent me a link to sign up with 100.00 off.

Last edited:
so we want play cold games at their houses?
Ron Burgundy What GIF

I was trying to help him out and show him where I was seeing my offer. But you would have known that if you would have read the thread.
My bad. I thought you were saying you could not see it. Nice snarky caveat when I was trying to help, though.

if we get the bill and jets early at the rock that means we will play them late at their houses in the winter.

So I’m thinking what’s better for us,? Play them early at their houses so we don’t play the 2nd matchup in the cold?

if we get the bill and jets early at the rock that means we will play them late at their houses in the winter.

So I’m thinking what’s better for us,? Play them early at their houses so we don’t play the 2nd matchup in the cold?
Six in one half dozen in the other type of conundrum. I guess ideally we would play them all in Miami in Sept/early october and hopefuly play them all at their stadium no later than end of November? Never happens but that would be ideal.

Back
Top Bottom