Achane Has Leveled Up - A Jet Plow Legit RB1? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Achane Has Leveled Up - A Jet Plow Legit RB1?

The photo is from the Dolphins. Now they are CGI'ing their own player photos to make them look stronger? This benefits who and why?

Give the tin hat a rest.
Yeah I mean if it were just some random Twitter than yeah maybe a fake but considering it was from the dolphins I’d wager it’s real

Strength is one of those areas that tend to improve significantly between year 1 and 2 for a majority of players. It still takes dedication, but when you no longer have school and pro football is your job it becomes easier to focus on it. To me this just means that Achane is one of those with the dedication and focus.

Strength is one of those areas that tend to improve significantly between year 1 and 2 for a majority of players. It still takes dedication, but when you no longer have school and pro football is your job it becomes easier to focus on it. To me this just means that Achane is one of those with the dedication and focus.
I also keep in mind that some offseason bulk tends to be shed rather quickly during TC in the S. FL heat.

I doubt that his speed will be noticably affected.

I'm very happy to see this. I totally love this kid and his potential is off the charts. He seemed a bit fragile last season so I'm glad to see that he has added muscle. He needs to be able to take the hits at the NFL level. This year he'll break out big time. He's one of the best backs in the NFL, like top 3 right now imo. I predict All Pro for Achane this season. Only injuries can stop this kid, he is really amazing!

I'm very happy to see this. I totally love this kid and his potential is off the charts. He seemed a bit fragile last season so I'm glad to see that he has added muscle. He needs to be able to take the hits at the NFL level. This year he'll break out big time. He's one of the best backs in the NFL, like top 3 right now imo. I predict All Pro for Achane this season. Only injuries can stop this kid, he is really amazing!
Not sure he will get the volume of touches for All Pro honors, but you never know.

If he has a full season of numbers (relatively) similar to his limited opportunities last year, it would be record shattering.

If it isn't he's a blithering idiot.
Okay First of all I thought it came off someone’s X account and not from the Dolphins website. Second thing here…. Thanks Fin-Loco for the kind remarks.
Tell me, can you guess now if I am trolling or is this sarcasm? 😂

Last edited:
Not sure he will get the volume of touches for All Pro honors, but you never know.

If he has a full season of numbers (relatively) similar to his limited opportunities last year, it would be record shattering.
A chance is the kind of dude (yeah I said it) I would love to unleash on a cool September afternoon in Miami around 2pm with us up by 10.

Imagine being a LB dressed in dark trying to keep up with the rabbit. Wet dreams kinda stuff for me...oops I said too much again

I also keep in mind that some offseason bulk tends to be shed rather quickly during TC in the S. FL heat.

I doubt that his speed will be noticably affected.
The bulk is what we see but the improvement I generally expect between year 1 and 2 is strength. My son is 23 and in his first year working put on 15 lbs of muscle. (He took up rock climbing). He's not a professional athlete or anything, but just the combination of the change to his work schedule (from a school schedule) and being at that age makes it a time when that development is significant. You apply that to a professional athlete who's job all summer is to work out and the results are maxed.

Back
Top Bottom