Article I wrote for The List - Dolphins Podcast | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article I wrote for The List - Dolphins Podcast

bane

Club Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.
I wrote this article for the list podcast. We know the boys from the list. Brettt silver and Jordan all post of finheaven. Anyways check it out. It’s 5 things I thought about the dolphins. From yours truely.

I agree with a lot, thought the same about Sieler being the star of the show and letting these other guys eat players so he can eat Qbs and running backs, Sieler is an elite athlete compiled with being a good football player.

Feel the same about my #1 player for us Fautanu as well.

I like that Tart is training this off-season hard..His conditioning or lack there of is why he’s inconsistent imo, he needed to take plays off to gather up his energy, better conditioning equals more consistent flash plays.

I’m willing to use one of those comp picks next year to play with in this draft .

Hey guys.
I wrote this article for the list podcast. We know the boys from the list. Brettt silver and Jordan all post of finheaven. Anyways check it out. It’s 5 things I thought about the dolphins. From yours truely.

Good article brother Bane :UP:

Post it in the 347 Club section and I will sticky it to the top

Thanks guys! The more I read and watch Latu he could be a steal if he falls to us. I don't know how bad the injury concern really is but he seems like the most developed pass rusher with best best technique in the draft edge rushers. Agree about Tart's condiitioning. Hopefully since it is one year deal he is really motivated. He didn't get paid like he wanted with titans. So I think he is coming in looking for the bag. He seems like a def upgrade over Davis to me.

Outstanding @bane , a far cry from the "writing" you see from a wide swath of supposed journos spread across the vast internet wasteland today. Keep it up brotha!
Thanks man! I really appreciate it. I teach 4th grade. My students don't like writing and I keep telling them that eventually if they learn all the skills they can write about whatever subject they are passionate about. Just like me with the Miami Dolphins.

Thanks man! I really appreciate it. I teach 4th grade. My students don't like writing and I keep telling them that eventually if they learn all the skills they can write about whatever subject they are passionate about. Just like me with the Miami Dolphins.
4th Grade Teacher huh...

You are overqualified to teach most of us how to right (yeah I did that on purpose).

How about you teach a few long winded types on here how to use punctuation and paragraphs? If you need names we can run a poll / pole / person from Warsaw.

Personally I think you could have a sticky topic in the lounge offering free lessons in incognito mode for those of us too shy to come out of the closet.

Btw, nice job.

4th Grade Teacher huh...

You are overqualified to teach most of us how to right (yeah I did that on purpose).

How about you teach a few long winded types on here how to use punctuation and paragraphs? If you need names we can run a poll / pole / person from Warsaw.

Personally I think you could have a sticky topic in the lounge offering free lessons in incognito mode for those of us too shy to come out of the closet.

Btw, nice job.
lol thanks man !

Back
Top Bottom