Bubble Players Who Could Surprise | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bubble Players Who Could Surprise

I think Brooks will eventually unseat both Wilson and Ahmed at RB. It appears McDaniel is making over the RB postion with younger more dynamic and physical players. Both Wilson and Ahmed will save Miami between $2m-$3m in cap if released.

Tindall doesn't have a chance. It's a shame, because, he was every fans favorite when he was selected in the third round.

I'm not sure where Pili fits in. Thought he was going to become a steady rotational player. Hopefully he ceases the opportunity infront of him.

Cam Goode has a chance, but with Miami bringing in 3 Edge players along with Barrett I think his days might be numbered, especially if he doesn't return to health. I love the kid. But he's fighting an uphill battle.

My Darkhorse is Ryan Hayes. He's shown he can be versatile, playing both LT and LG. I actually believe he's going to win the starting LG position. He's got that Big 10 pedigree and movement skills to succeed at the pro level, albeit at OG.

As for the UDFA class, Perry looks like the real deal. I think he makes the team. Storm Duck, could be moved to safety?
Tindall was not my favorite pick.....I wanted Chennal and he was there but we passed on him just like we had passed on Goedert before to draft Gesicki.....:(

Tindall was not my favorite pick.....I wanted Chennal and he was there but we passed on him just like we had passed on Goedert before to draft Gesicki.....:(
Chennal was my favorite pick as well. Tindall didn’t even start, where Chennal had a good college career. Of course this doesn’t mean anything, but he was who I wanted.

Chennal was my favorite pick as well. Tindall didn’t even start, where Chennal had a good college career. Of course this doesn’t mean anything, but he was who I wanted.
that's it right there.....why draft a guy that didn’t even start in college?......it's ok to take a chance on player with a 6th or 7th round pick but Tindall was our top pick.....yes I know the pick was in the 3rd round but still, why not take the better football player?

I don't see him making the roster.

I was not a fan of the Tindall pick, but, like many here, I was willing to give him the benefit of doubt. That said, I think the final (#53) guy on the roster will be ST and, if he's good enough, he may make it regardless of position. To state the obvious, we'll know more when we see the starting ST in preseason.

If Hayes sticks it’s at guard and that means we’re disappointed in someone else.

We have Ajax, Armstead, Lamm, K. Smith who all had meaningful and productive snaps at tackle last year and then we drafted Paul.

If anything, we are completely full at tackle and K Smith sticks cause he’s young and promising and Lamm because he’s seasoned and can flex in at guard too.

No took at tackle.

If Hayes sticks it’s at guard and that means we’re disappointed in someone else.

We have Ajax, Armstead, Lamm, K. Smith who all had meaningful and productive snaps at tackle last year and then we drafted Paul.

If anything, we are completely full at tackle and K Smith sticks cause he’s young and promising and Lamm because he’s seasoned and can flex in at guard too.

No took at tackle.
I wonder if it could come down to Lamm or Smith as a backup tackle? Even Driscoll is not guaranteed.

The battles on the offensive line will be very interesting to watch. Hopefully, someone emerges and takes their game to another level.

Personally, I thought Smith showed a lot in limited action. Although I think Lamm is currently the better player. Driscoll got a backup type contract, but he is versatile.

I wonder if it could come down to Lamm or Smith as a backup tackle? Even Driscoll is not guaranteed.

The battles on the offensive line will be very interesting to watch. Hopefully, someone emerges and takes their game to another level.

Personally, I thought Smith showed a lot in limited action. Although I think Lamm is currently the better player. Driscoll got a backup type contract, but he is versatile.
Maybe… I would be slightly disappointed if we lost either for different reasons, but given that Armstead is all but guaranteed to miss time, that Ajax previously has, that Paul is a rookie, and Lamm has shown experience *and* versatility to play inside… I think you can make an argument to keep all 5.

Then you have 4 slots… Wynn, Eich, Brewer, Driscoll?

Jones maybe on the out or the 10th guy…

Who am I missing? cotton is trash, I hope he’s cut. And Hayes… anyone else?

Maybe… I would be slightly disappointed if we lost either for different reasons, but given that Armstead is all but guaranteed to miss time, that Ajax previously has, that Paul is a rookie, and Lamm has shown experience *and* versatility to play inside… I think you can make an argument to keep all 5.

Then you have 4 slots… Wynn, Eich, Brewer, Driscoll?

Jones maybe on the out or the 10th guy…

Who am I missing? cotton is trash, I hope he’s cut. And Hayes… anyone else?
I think both the undrafted guys, Jones and Meyers, should make the PS. Hines is the only other one I can think of.

I was crazy about Quinn Meinerz and it was upsetting when we took Hunter Long with Quinn on the board.

No took at tackle.
Or it means that Hayes just took the bull by the horns and outplayed the other IOLs. His balling out does not mean the others all stunk up the joint.

Back
Top Bottom