Could Matt Lee and Javion Cohen be on our radar ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Matt Lee and Javion Cohen be on our radar ?

fastball83

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Hello from France guys,

I read on the net that our beloved dolphins are the teams drafting more of UM players.

I watched 2-3 hurricanes games this years and they were really solid, and I read again the hurricanes 2023 season preview yesterday.
Lee and Cohen was saw like very good players at their positions and I saw the dolphins invite them for a visite in past days, and they are players at needed position (Depth chart at G and Back up center).

So, why they couldn't be on our FO radar with our late round picks ? Do you they fit our OL scheme ?

thanks for informations return.

Without doing research it doesn't appear like we target UM or even Fl college guys much...am I wrong?

Hello from France guys,

I read on the net that our beloved dolphins are the teams drafting more of UM players.

I watched 2-3 hurricanes games this years and they were really solid, and I read again the hurricanes 2023 season preview yesterday.
Lee and Cohen was saw like very good players at their positions and I saw the dolphins invite them for a visite in past days, and they are players at needed position (Depth chart at G and Back up center).

So, why they couldn't be on our FO radar with our late round picks ? Do you they fit our OL scheme ?

I wish we had drafted more UM players before when they were a powerhouse. Jaelen Phillips has been good for us. Dont know why we dont draft UM players more often. They have fallen off but they still have playmakers from time to time

I wish we had drafted more UM players before when they were a powerhouse. Jaelen Phillips has been good for us. Dont know why we dont draft UM players more often. They have fallen off but they still have playmakers from time to time
I think FIUs been putting up better NFL talent lately 😂

Phillips?

It is possible that our scouts hear and know more about the teams in our own backyard. That could be good or bad for the player if there are some blemishes such as work ethic or focus.

To be honest the talent pool at Miami hasn't been where it once was. There are still some good players from the U every year, but it's not like it once was when that had backups that could start on some NFL teams.

Matt Lee is an excellent center. Very athletic and can pull and get to the second level

He tested off the charts at the combine and I would love to have him on our team

Cohen played great last year as well after starting for Bama for two years before transferring to Miami for his senior year

I don't think either one of them gave up a sack or many pressures

Hello from France guys,

Cohen's feet suck...

Hello from France guys,

Matt Lee seems like a player to me, but he is not projected to go until late. So he will be there for Miami. Not sure why the NFL doesnt think more highly of him, he sure got the job done on the field

Matt Lee is an excellent center. Very athletic and can pull and get to the second level

He tested off the charts at the combine and I would love to have him on our team

Cohen played great last year as well after starting for Bama for two years before transferring to Miami for his senior year

I don't think either one of them gave up a sack or many pressures
Lee's forte is pass pro too. I'd rather have a backup center who is adept in that skill if I had to choose one or the other. If we miss out on JPJ, Barton, and Frazier, I'd love to see Lee be one of the 6th rounders.

Back
Top Bottom