Dolphins extend Raheem Mostert | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins extend Raheem Mostert

This is the NFL
No one deserves anything unless they are coming off a rookie contract

And even then…,,,,
This is the NFL. He performed and got paid a little more cheddar. I mean did he just get 15 million guaranteed? Then I can see bitching about it.

Great signing if we can get close to the same production out of him this year as we did last, but we still desperately need a power RB. We can't go into next season with the same one dimensional speed offense as we did last season and expect different results.
We can expect different results if the OL remains consistent and is not riddled with injuries!

This is the NFL. He performed and got paid a little more cheddar. I mean did he just get 15 million guaranteed? Then I can see bitching about it.
I don’t see anyone bitching about it
So….

had a great season but he's older and has been hurt and that's normally not a good combination for a RB.....a bit puzzling imo
Miles are low in comparison Derrick Henry has almost had more carries the last two years than Mostert has had his entire career. It’s not the age that kills rb’s it’s the constant big hits.

With that said hopefully Mostert is more rb 2 to Achane this year and they both stay healthy.
IMG_7915.jpeg

We can expect different results if the OL remains consistent and is not riddled with injuries!

If teams are able to defend our speed, we need to be able to adjust and have a valid Plan B. We didn't have that last season and we lost games because of it.

If teams are able to defend our speed, we need to be able to adjust and have a valid Plan B. We didn't have that last season and we lost games because of it.
We’re fundamentally limited on offense, that’s why
The ball needs to be spread the **** out
Let’s see if this year McD gets his head out of his ass does just that
If you’re a good playcaller you learn, grow and adapt

We’re fundamentally limited on offense, that’s why
The ball needs to be spread the **** out
Let’s see if this year McD gets his head out of his ass does just that
If you’re a good playcaller you learn, grow and adapt

That's what I'm saying. Our offense was entirely too one dimensional. Our speed is great, but eventually you'll run into teams that have an answer for it. And if you don't have another dimension to throw at their defense, you're going to lose games.

Don't get too hung up on rb ages. He barely ran ball before coming here.

Back
Top Bottom