Dolphins extend Raheem Mostert | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins extend Raheem Mostert

If teams are able to defend our speed, we need to be able to adjust and have a valid Plan B. We didn't have that last season and we lost games because of it.

Was it because we didn't have a plan be or that we were "reluctant" to use it (assuming we did have one).

We did have a running game and a passing game.

I feel we typically waited too long to change between them, thus allowing opposing defenses to focus effectively against our play calling.

By your math he’s missed….3 games? Let’s say 4 games in TWO years and that makes him unreliable?

16 games plus 1 play off
17 games play 1 play off

35 games total - 4 give 31 games

That translates to 88% availablity at one of the most brutal positions in the NFL.

Someone, help it make sense for me.

I think some people rememver running backs playing every game and getting 350 carries in a season.

But they don't remember they averaged 3.2 yards.

Yay! Happy for Mostert. The dude earned it and he's a nice guy too! I am guessing that Achane will see more carries this year to help with his development, but that could help Mostert by keeping him fresh.

Hopefully, we can look forward to a little more of this...

Yay! Happy for Mostert. The dude earned it and he's a nice guy too! I am guessing that Achane will see more carries this year to help with his development, but that could help Mostert by keeping him fresh.

Hopefully, we can look forward to a little more of this...

If Brooks can step up, stay healthy, then we can have a 3 headed monster RB stable

I’ll add if there’s anyone in trouble it’s Jeff Wilson.
he's only have 200K guarantee so yes, he could be the odd man out but McDaniel seems to like him too.....come to think of, Ahmed has zero guarantee money so he's the one that could be in trouble

he's only have 200K guarantee so yes, he could be the odd man out but McDaniel seems to like him too.....come to think of, Ahmed has zero guarantee money so he's the one that could be in trouble
Coach McDaniel got away from using Wilson at the end of last year. I like what he brings to the team but needs to be used more. In a way I surprised he was brought back. :ffic:

Last edited:
Coach McDaniel got away from using Wilson at the end of last year. I like what he brings to the team but needs to be used more. In a way I surprised he was brought back. :ffic:
yeah this is the 2nd year in a row where they’re bringing back the whole RB room they ended with the year before.....I still have high hopes for Brooks

Needless to say, a bargain for what he brings to the table

Good, his performance deserves it and when healthy is a stud. However, I think we need to still bring in another RB and start reducing Mostert's workload while upping Achane's in his sophomore season. Hopefully Acahane is working out with Mostert because a couple pounds of muscle would be good for him.

Back
Top Bottom