Dolphins Offense Will Be on a Different Level in 2024 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Offense Will Be on a Different Level in 2024

A ton of negativity on here for the league's leading offense last year. First in yards, first in passing yards, 6th in rushing yards, and 2nd in points. Y'all are acting like it's Mike Sherman making Tannehill say "hut" or "hut hut" depending if it is a run or pass.

I for one am happy to have a QB and a HC/play caller going into year three together. How long has it been since we've had that? Consistency is huge, and will only help this offense get better and better. Throw in some more weapons and hopefully a serviceable at worst second round OL ... This is what almost every other fan base in the league wants.
The offense was predictable and figured out by week 6
Come on with this number 1 offense crap already

That Rams offense back in the 90s knew how to utilize their weapons. Even Ricky Proehl their third WR put up good numbers
A team who knew how to run an offense.

Of course Raheem's gonna say that. But if you take an objective look at everything, it's certainly possible if:

- McD pulls his head out of his ass when teams see through the smoke.
- Tua can improve even a little under pressure/off-script.
- The OL can pick up where they left off last year and improve as a unit, under a coach that has proven to get improvement.
- We can catch just a "little" luck with the injury gods (get Jobu in here!).
- The young kids can absorb the playbook and contribute (M. Washington/Wright). They both have the tools, just need the mental.
- Jonnu can be incorporated as a weapon in this system...he could make a big impact on the off-script.

If we get most of this, especially the first point, I think we'll see it, and it could be scary.
Jobu 🤣 Great movie

Yep. Hard to imagine Miami having the sheer volume of injuries the team had in 2023. And to so many key players.

A lot of talent left the building, but the depth looks a lot better.

In addition, not sure any team has better skill players than the Dolphins??? The tight end room is a little light, but wide receiver may be best in the NFL and running back is at least top third, no?
Oh I think this is an even more talented roster than last year. We are also deeper. No team has better weapons. I expect Achane to really have a special season

Oh I think this is an even more talented roster than last year. We are also deeper. No team has better weapons. I expect Achane to really have a special season

And thats the reason why McDaniel and Co drafted the way he did, and went and got Jonnu Smith... This team WILL get production even when Hill and Waddle is on the sidelines. Defenses will not be keying on Tyreek all day long

The offense was predictable and figured out by week 6
Come on with this number 1 offense crap already

That Rams offense back in the 90s knew how to utilize their weapons. Even Ricky Proehl their third WR put up good numbers
A team who knew how to run an offense.
#1 is facts. Sorry, the team you are a fan of had the #1 offense in the league. It's horrible, I know.

The offensive improvement from year one to year two under McDaniel was very impressive.

It's also crystal clear now what kind of players McDaniel wants. It's all about speed, explosion and big plays. Moving up for Wright is another example. Virtually every skill position player has homerun ability.

If McDaniel can make some tweaks and adjustments on offense, there's no reason it can't be better. Specifically, the team needs to do a better job converting in short yardage. Keep the chains moving.
YES!!!!!!

A ton of negativity on here for the league's leading offense last year. First in yards, first in passing yards, 6th in rushing yards, and 2nd in points. Y'all are acting like it's Mike Sherman making Tannehill say "hut" or "hut hut" depending if it is a run or pass.

I for one am happy to have a QB and a HC/play caller going into year three together. How long has it been since we've had that? Consistency is huge, and will only help this offense get better and better. Throw in some more weapons and hopefully a serviceable at worst second round OL ... This is what almost every other fan base in the league wants.
Yes but we did not get as many yards against good teams or when they were so injured.......

Idiot Reaction GIF
Just spoke, BC...they have to put up 70 points each time!

Does another level mean the play clock won’t be hitting zero all the time? Has Mikey learned about the hurry up offense?

#1 is facts. Sorry, the team you are a fan of had the #1 offense in the league. It's horrible, I know.
So much so we choked down the stretch and did nothing in the playoffs once again. Fools gold
But I guess you bought it

Back
Top Bottom