Dolphins Worst Roster since 2000 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Worst Roster since 2000

I’d argue it should be Beck over Ray Lucas at QB. Lucas was never expected to be anything but a backup. Somehow, Beck was actually drafted with starting-QB expectations.

That's true. But it was more painful to watch Lucas ruin a promising season with a talented roster. The John Beck era roster was dog crap and we weren't going anywhere anyways.

An argument could be made for Pat White as well. Dude literally never even completed a pass with us and was a 2nd round pick.

John Beck always tops the list for me, based on draft position, positional importance, and how few boxes he checked. But we all have different criteria for our disappointments.

He's become a great qb trainer, though.

Thank you I think?

Lol, nice list OP.

It still bothers me that Dallas Thomas turned into a decent player on another team. We've had some bad players over the years but I think we've had worse coaching.
He did?

I wouldn't have Jordan Phillips on the list.

I'll add one thing, Leonte Carroo had a game winning TD against somebody, can't remember against who.
He “Mossed” a Colts DB on a 75 yard jump ball from Tannehill. His GW TD was a catch and run vs SF. Same game Alonso and Suh crushed Capernick on the last play as he tried to run across the goal line for the win.

Caroo had skills. Not sure why he busted

I don’t agree. Anyone who holds Green in higher regard than Ginn I would disagree with. One was a terrible pick when he was drafted (Ginn) but put together a long career. The other couldn’t stay healthy and even when he was I read multiple times he was dumb as a box of rocks (Green) and didn’t know what he was doing.
Ginn was far from a bust. He just shouldn’t have been our pick in that spot.

Back
Top Bottom