Draft Grades from Other Sites (from Barry Jackson) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Grades from Other Sites (from Barry Jackson)

It sure felt like a BPA draft, targeting high-value positions and/or day-1 contributors and high-character, high-effort players who have that dog in them.

Chop Robinson - Edge (premium position, Day 1 contributor, young), moves different, rare movement, huge potential.

Patrick Paul - OT (premium position, developmental, older), ideal frame, outstanding athleticism relative his size, light feet, heavy anchor. Seems like he may not have received the best coaching at Houston. He has the physical tools to do the things this team wants to in the running game without sacrificing the size that helps so much in pass protection. He's ready as soon as he cleans up his hands and plan.

Jaylen Wright - RB (non-premium position, Day 1 contributor, young), spead and burst, speed and burst, speed and burst, excellent in pass pro, has a good feel for how to weaponize his speed and burst, runs through arm tackles.

Mohamed Kamara - Edge (premium position, Day 1 contributor, older), excellent speed, uses leverage extremely well, very good attention to detail, Idk about his ceiling, but these Colorado State Edges exceed expectations (Joey Porter, Shaq Barrett). Expect ST's.

Malik Washington - WR (premium position, Day 1 contributor, older) excellent ball skills, excellent contact balance, extremely competitive before, after, and during the catch, QB-friendly, fights for yards after the catch, chain-mover

Know nothing about the Safety

Tahj Washington - WR (premium position, Day 1 contributor, older) smooth, shifty as a route runner and ball carrier after the catch without wasting time, outstanding tracking, outstanding hands, high-level balance and coordination, experience in multiple ST's coverage roles, blocks with real effort, and does play with physicality.

Obviously each of these guys has negatives, but these are a lot of the things I see in the players and what skillsets Miami added to the roster.

It cracks me up how a couple sites are now parroting Walter's odd grade for Jaylen Wright. Basically: "He's a very good back, but Miami has a stocked RB room, so we don't like it."

Hey. Jackwagons. It's not like Mostert or Wilson have been the pinnacle of health throughout their careers, and Achane went on IR last year.

**** Walter. **** him in the ******* with a big rubber ****, then break it off and beat him with the rest of it. (c) George Carlin

It cracks me up how a couple sites are now parroting Walter's odd grade for Jaylen Wright. Basically: "He's a very good back, but Miami has a stocked RB room, so we don't like it."

Hey. Jackwagons. It's not like Mostert or Wilson have been the pinnacle of health throughout their careers, and Achane went on IR last year.

**** Walter. **** him in the ******* with a big rubber ****, then break it off and beat him with the rest of it. (c) George Carlin
antipsychotics2.jpg

I do like this draft . We were scared about the J Phillips pick . Chop drafted at about the same place. The tackle at 2 if he has the mental make up will be a star with Armstead tutoring I hate how much Armstead is hurt but I am totally impressed with his knowledge of the position and his leadership of the o-line. Love the wide out,running back . It seems that we drafted talented guys that love the game . Plus we will have all of the money from x mans release after 6/1 to fill the rest of our holes

I do like this draft . We were scared about the J Phillips pick . Chop drafted at about the same place. The tackle at 2 if he has the mental make up will be a star with Armstead tutoring I hate how much Armstead is hurt but I am totally impressed with his knowledge of the position and his leadership of the o-line. Love the wide out,running back . It seems that we drafted talented guys that love the game . Plus we will have all of the money from x mans release after 6/1 to fill the rest of our holes
They need to teach Chop better hand fighting and a 2nd finesse move, like a spin or swim move and he's a 10 sack rusher out of the box.

He also needs to get a bit better at setting the edge but that will come as he bulks up. He's only 20, it's not hard to see him gaining 20 lbs of muscle in the next few years.

The irony is that we are fortunate enough to have a genius offensive mind that made EVERYONE forget the anomaly our offensive line was last year.

Does anyone have the numbers/percentages on the amount of times we started the same unit in consecutive games?

And we draft O N E OLineman... & we thinking of the future... ?

The irony is that we are fortunate enough to have a genius offensive mind that made EVERYONE forget the anomaly our offensive line was last year.

Does anyone have the numbers/percentages on the amount of times we started the same unit in consecutive games?

And we draft O N E OLineman... & we thinking of the future... ?

Your first 2 paragraphs make fun of your last paragraph in your own post, lol...

Fact this will go down as Griers worst draft class with Miami.
That's the George foreman stamp on this draft blunder.

The facts pertaining to the performance of this, or any draft, will develop over time. Not enough time has elapsed to even know if all these draft picks will make the team.

I know for a fact that the NFL teams FO's have infinitely more knowledge about the players that were drafted and their plans for their current players then any fan base does.

Speculation is fun.

Speculate on this - The Dolphins have made the playoffs the last two (Tua - haha) seasons, with the last season playing with a team that was gutted by injuries; so they are clearly drafting well and building the team effectively.

Last, but not least, Ray is Right - again. - LOL

OK you "Lemmings", it's official - you have been baited.
Yeah, I know warning will be ignored and the "Lemmings will "self-identify".
This should be fun to see. - LOL

Back
Top Bottom