Finalized my top 10 draft players for Miami! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finalized my top 10 draft players for Miami!

Offense
1) Troy Fautanu
2) Graham Barton
3) Xavier Worthy
4) Jackson Powers-Johnson
5) Ricky Pearsall*

Defense
1) Byron Murphy
2) Jared Verse
3) Laiatu Latu
4) Jer'zhan Newton
5) Cooper DeJean

*Ricky Pearsall would be a trade down Candidate, would not want him at 21. Ideally he'd be our second round pick.
Murphy in round 1 and Pearsall in round 2 would be realistic options.

We would still need a DE and OG.

What I think is going to happen is that Grier trades down and we select Graham Barton in the mid to late 20s.

Please no to Worthy. The last thing this team needs is a 165 lb player, at any position, I don't care if he runs a 2.0 forty.

Murphy in round 1 and Pearsall in round 2 would be realistic options.

We would still need a DE and OG.
Yeah I would be thrilled with that. Then sign Dalton Risner. Draft Mohamad Kamara or Austin Booker for edge maybe trade up from 158

Yeah I have DeJean ranked as my top safety. He would be a hybrid type player for Miami. Ramsey, DeJean, Holland, Poyer, and Fuller could all be moved around and give us one of the most versatile secondary's in the league.
that I can agree with

I'm a big fan of McDaniel but drafting Worthy just because he's fast would show that he's just obsessed with speed instead of good football players
So the coach does have say over who Grier drafts?

Defense:

1. Latu
2. C. Robinson
3. D. Robinson
4. Newton
5. Fiske

Offense:

1. Latham
2. Fautanu
3. Guyton
4. Mims
5. Morgan

So the coach does have say over who Grier drafts?
by all accounts Grier listens to what the HC wants.....Grier himself has said in the past that he wouldn’t draft a player that the HC didn’t want

GM's that take players like Worthy are soon in the employment line. A 165# Wr will have issues in the NFL...

Back
Top Bottom