For All The Fin Fans That Hate Our Current Uni’s/Logo…. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For All The Fin Fans That Hate Our Current Uni’s/Logo….

Aqua Man

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
You should go check out the new uni’s Denver released today. IMO, they are an unmitigated disaster and the mere sight of them just makes me more grateful for our current look.

Nothing can compare to our throwbacks but even our current look is lightyears better and cleaner looking than what the Donkeys just trotted out. I think I’m in the minority of Dolphin fans because I’ve always thought that a logo of a Dolphin wearing a helmet, while on a helmet was a little redundant and silly but honestly the only real beef I have with our current set is the shade of Aqua. It’s too light. Darkening up the aqua and there’s not much I’d change beside that.

Regardless if we agree or not, at least we don’t look like we belong in the USFL or Arena League- which is something Denver fans can no longer say.

Noticed at the end of the video it looks like the Dolphins are next. Those are Dolphins socks.

Denver did a terrible job. The white helmet is ugly AF and the triangles throughout the uni is way overdone. Some iterations look like the Bears uni and some look like the Chargers, while others are obviously the Broncos, but just downgraded. Their throwbacks are AMAZING, just like ours.

With all these uniform and logo updates, you just know almost every team will do updates in the near future, including the new 3rd helmet rule. So we might as well embrace it.

Therefore, I would love for them to go throwback full time and use the new logo only as the alternate. I think all gray uniform, including a gray 3rd helmet, could be included in the alternate looks with the current logo and unis. Of
course there would be aqua and orange accents, like stripes and numbers.

No orange or black jerseys, please. Too many teams with new black alternate jerseys and/or helmets. And orange was hideous when we did it.

Back
Top Bottom