For All The Fin Fans That Hate Our Current Uni’s/Logo…. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For All The Fin Fans That Hate Our Current Uni’s/Logo….

I dont understand why we had to change our uniforms in the first place.

Our throwbacks are the best looking uniforms in the NFL.

I think it was done because Ross thought we needed to look more "South Beach", but they just look so plain and boring and the new aqua color looks faded and washed out.
I would go with a modified throwback. That aqua color was perfect.

Not sure Miami has ever got the logo right. But the throwback is probably the best, or a slimmed down Dolphin from the Marino era??

Love black as an alternative. Goes great with aqua.

Hate the orange jerseys and the sunsplash ones.

One thing I'll say about Denver's unis now- the amount of combinations they have is sick. They could probably go a whole season and not where the same combo twice.

I have never cared what the Dolphins uniform looks like. I root for the team and the players in the uniform and honestly I never understand why the uniform is even an issue.

One thing I'll say about Denver's unis now- the amount of combinations they have is sick. They could probably go a whole season and not where the same combo twice.

Denver was so close to having these be a big upgrade. They took the core of the ones they’ve been wearing for a few decades and got rid of the worst parts (the chest crest things, the number font, and helmet stripe) and added a really cool sleeve design, and overall made them cleaner looking. But they couldn’t resist overdesigning with the triangles on the numbers, the 5280 on the helmet, and other gratuitous wordmarks which are really bad. Overall I think it’s still an upgrade, but frustrating they had to get too cute and take away from what a was a really good core redesign.

PS the jets really got it right this time around. Simple, clean, classic.

I could live with this. As terrible as our new logo looks on merch with any background color other than white, it actually looks alright on a white helmet with the way the curve in the dolphin wraps around the curve in the helmet (though it still sucks to have a logo I have no interest in buying anything with it on). Looks fast, like the team. The main thing wrong with the current set is the colors, lack of striping, and wordmarks, all of which are beautiful in your mockup.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Broncos can wear horse **** brown for all I care. Doesn't make the current aqua? we have more appealing. Is Ross color blind...I know my labs are.

The problem with Devers uniforms isn't that they are horrible, the issue is that now they look like the Bears.

As long as that dumb helmet never goes back on the Dolphin, I don't care what Miami decides to do.

Ft above sea level

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

Just sharing
I've said it many times. What colors are a dolphin? Gray to dark gray. We should have that as one of our uniform options (I'm fine with it as an alternate).

Obviously throwbacks as our main home/away is the best option. Then add the gray for the alternate. Would be $$$$

People just seem to want endless change. I'll stick with the 72-73 Fins uniforms. In my personal opinion I really don't like black uniforms of any sort. Does the current generation of Fans live in the matrix? Lol

I vote pure florescent aqua from head to toe like the Seahawks did with green.

Just kidding. I still find that one hilarious. And it hurt my old man eyes!

I’m Ok with current Dolphins uniform, I just wish it was twice a year and throwbacks were the norm.

That being said, where are our orange jerseys?? We have a lot of players that haven’t even played in one yet.

Back
Top Bottom