For All The Fin Fans That Hate Our Current Uni’s/Logo…. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For All The Fin Fans That Hate Our Current Uni’s/Logo….

I love the late 90s jerseys the best. The Broncos are awful now though. Very happy we aren't on that level.

I've said it many times. What colors are a dolphin? Gray to dark gray. We should have that as one of our uniform options (I'm fine with it as an alternate).

Obviously throwbacks as our main home/away is the best option. Then add the gray for the alternate. Would be $$$$
I don't know about grey, the Lions grey uniforms were one of the worst in the league IMO

You should go check out the new uni’s Denver released today. IMO, they are an unmitigated disaster and the mere sight of them just makes me more grateful for our current look.

Nothing can compare to our throwbacks but even our current look is lightyears better and cleaner looking than what the Donkeys just trotted out. I think I’m in the minority of Dolphin fans because I’ve always thought that a logo of a Dolphin wearing a helmet, while on a helmet was a little redundant and silly but honestly the only real beef I have with our current set is the shade of Aqua. It’s too light. Darkening up the aqua and there’s not much I’d change beside that.

Regardless if we agree or not, at least we don’t look like we belong in the USFL or Arena League- which is something Denver fans can no longer say.

The current color scheme is hideous. It reminds me of neon glow sticks at a 3rd rate rave.

The current logo is fine. The logo of a Dolphin wearing a helmet is cartoonish. Not as bad as the Baltimore Orioles but really close.

I've said it many times. What colors are a dolphin? Gray to dark gray. We should have that as one of our uniform options (I'm fine with it as an alternate).

Obviously throwbacks as our main home/away is the best option. Then add the gray for the alternate. Would be $$$$
Like a gun metal silver/Grey with the Teal and the Orange

drool GIF

We changed our uniforms several times throughout history. We went in a completely different direction in 1997 and then a completely different direction in 2012 or whatever. We are missing a huge opportunity
I wouldn't say completely different in '97, but ten years ago, yes. I liked the '97 logo but prefer '72.

The current color scheme is hideous. It reminds me of neon glow sticks at a 3rd rate rave.

The current logo is fine. The logo of a Dolphin wearing a helmet is cartoonish. Not as bad as the Baltimore Orioles but really close.
I do think the old school colors with the current logo would work.

The Dolphins went from the coolest uniforms in the NFL and all sports to one of the ugliest uniforms n the league. It’s a good thing the Seahawks, Lions, Jets and Commanders still have them beat. The Dolphins need to go back to aqua instead of this really light “teal” color. They need to add stripes to their sleeves and…….nevermind just set fire to these new uniforms and use their throwback jerseys and throw on the new helmet and call it good.

Sign me up. Somebody mentioned earlier in the thread that Miami needs a black alternate uni. HELL NO! That would just put us in a long line of sports teams using black as an alternate because it’s trendy or “tuff” looking when it has no natural ties to their franchise. Overplayed and lame.

Not only are real life dolphins gray, that’s a GREAT color to add to Aqua and Orange. Honestly, give us a gray alternate, give us our original shade of aqua on our normal uni’s, add a little bit striping, a wood mark or 2 and that’s all we need to have some pretty nice uni’s.

The Dolphins went from the coolest uniforms in the NFL and all sports to one of the ugliest uniforms n the league. It’s a good thing the Seahawks, Lions, Jets and Commanders still have them beat. The Dolphins need to go back to aqua instead of this really light “teal” color. They need to add stripes to their sleeves and…….nevermind just set fire to these new uniforms and use their throwback jerseys and throw on the new helmet and call it good.

Nah, Jets made the throwbacks (or throwback-inspired) permanent, and they're clean.

Miami's throwbacks are better (by a lot), but the Jets' throwbacks are a lot better than Miami's current uniform, which is sadly the worst in the division. But, the throwbacks are as good as any uniform ever. Hilarious disregard for basic decency and aesthetics.

Makes too much sense

I'd be interested to see a gray alternate, but all the mock-ups I've seen using gray have been off-balance and boring/bad.

Washington State has the best use of prominent gray (not counting silver) that I can think of - with their gray helmets, deeper red jerseys, and gray pants. I don't think much of the logo, and the uniforms are simple, but the balance of gray is right and novel.

Last edited:
IDGAF about Denver's garb...I'd never wear it regardless. That another team has a worse uniform than ours doesn't provide perspective...its cope.

Back
Top Bottom