Get your fans from afar flags | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get your fans from afar flags

Can we get one for merica? Can I get one from Peru and Ireland because one parent is from Peru and one from Ireland
Sorry bud, you have to reside in the Country to receive the badge. We did it to recognize the foreigners that post on the site. The major majority are Americans, it would be too time-consuming to give every American one, they have to be installed manually, and it would take me over a year to do it... :shrug:

Sorry bud, you have to reside in the Country to receive the badge. We did it to recognize the foreigners that post on the site. The major majority are Americans, it would be too time-consuming to give every American one, they have to be installed manually, and it would take me over a year to do it... :shrug:
No worries!!

The United Federation of Locolandia is fueling our birds. We will strike you yankee pigs unless we have our nationality observed.

Meanwhile, does anyone know where we can rent a vacant payload ICBM and targeting system? Might need a bit of rocket fuel as well…Asking for a dear friend.

Taye Diggs Wow GIF by Bounce

We continue to not have The United Federation of Locolandia Minor respected. This has gone far enough.
sneak attack fight GIF by DAZN USA

Back
Top Bottom