Happy draft day!! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy draft day!!

I don't know where the hell to put this but my draft day purchase is arriving today. I always get some sort of paraphernalia to commemorate draft day. Looks like I will own something with the new logo after all.

View attachment 169480

View attachment 169481

Anyone else buy dolphins stuff to memorialize the day? I have so much at this point its borderline weird.

I don't know why it struck me funny. Maybe because at first, I thought it looked like a chocolate football - sort of like those huge Reese's Peanut butter Eggs they used to sell. You had me laughing on this one, Bob. Thanks!

Last edited:
Who's the new Chick on NFLN? She's absolutely gorgeous. She's wearing an all black, sparkling pant suit. She appears to be very short with dark hair. She's BEAUTIFUL!!! She's the one interviewing people and players.

Edit: Her name is Kaylee Hartung

Screenshot_20240425_172550_Firefox~2.jpg

Last edited:
One time I left a rum and coke out on the counter behind the couch. My dog found it and started drinking it. For months he went to check that magic alcohol spot daily.

With no relation, I really hope a very good player is caught with a bong gas mask video tonight right as the draft starts

less than two hours now but in the meantime .....go Panthers tonight!!.......the Hockey team Florida Panthers that is

Back
Top Bottom