He Would Be a Perfect Fit in this D! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

He Would Be a Perfect Fit in this D!

probably our best late round draft pick since Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor. I remember being pumped when he fell to us in the 5th round, still dont understand why he wasnt drafted higher.

Oh man, I remember going to Dan Campbell’s first game as interim at the titans. Mariota threw a quick slant and jones jumped it and it was an easy pick six haha

I loved that game

The best safeties the Dolphins ever had were Dick Anderson and Jake Scott. The rest of the safeties the Dolphins have had since that duo have been mediocre in comparison.

I think we haven't seen Holland at his very best. I'm hopful that his nagging health issues from last year are behind him. Remember his interception return all the way for the TD! Holland, who I met once in person, is huge and so strong looking. I told my buddy that if he was coming after me I'd just give him the ball. He led the team in solo tackles and he is for sure ascending! Love the player, he's a little underrated around here. He's has to stay healthy. Basically health is a team issue and last season was the toughest I'd ever seen as a Dolphin fan. Is health pure luck mostly?

I really hope we pick up another safety so Holland can play the Kyle Hamilton role that ravens ran last year.

I really hope we pick up another safety so Holland can play the Kyle Hamilton role that ravens ran last year.
I was hoping we'd draft DeJean to play the Kyle Hamilton role but I get where you're coming from

Back
Top Bottom