In your opinion who's our DT and NT starters now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In your opinion who's our DT and NT starters now

Some people express concern over Benito's terrible PFF grades. But he was the starting NT most of the time on a defense that allowed 3.7 yards per carry, which was better than Miami's yards allowed per carry last season. You don't allow just 3.7 with piss-poor NT play.

Since I expect them to draft a DT or NT with one of their first 2 picks next month. I suspect the starting NT and DT
will be Sieler and the player they select in next months draft. The other defensive linemen on the roster will complete to play the other DT position when they play a 3-4 and rotate throughout the game on the entire defensive line.

I believe we're going defense in round one, if one of Byron Murphy or Johnny Newton is there, it would be hard to pass them up.

It's too bad though that 270 or so other cavalry troopers, scouts, etc, who mostly deserved a better fate had to suffer due to Custer's arrogance.
All a matter of perspective, I suppose.

A sovereign government with a policy of murder, genocide, forced displacement, etc?

I'm sure the native Americans were absolutely fine with the fate of every single trooper.

All a matter of perspective, I suppose.

A sovereign government with a policy of murder, genocide, forced displacement, etc?

I'm sure the native Americans were absolutely fine with the fate of every single trooper.
I believe he is looking at it from the "troopers" point of view.....

General Custer was a arrogant bastard and narcissist he got his come uppins

True - although, as I recall, he was an effective commander.

At Bull Run he got in a hurry and left his super weapons (gatling machine guns) in the rear when he "got ahead of himself" and went ahead and attacked over the hill hoping to attempt to surprise his enemy. They were not surprised and the superior gun fire he desperately needed wasn't available when he needed it.

Lessons to be learned:
1) Hope is not a plan!
2) Speak softly but carry a big stick!

That should cover it. - LOL

Last edited:
True - although, as I recall, he was an effective commander.

At Bull Run he got in a hurry and left is super weapons (gatling machine guns) in the rear when he "got ahead of himself" and went ahead and attacked over the hill hoping to attempt to surprise his enemy. They were not surprised and the superior gun fire he desperately needed wasn't available when he needed it.

Lessons to be learned:
1) Hope is not a plan!
2) Speak softly but carry a big stick!

That should cover it. - LOL

Back
Top Bottom