Jalen Ramsey and Tua Golf | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jalen Ramsey and Tua Golf

powerball1373

Club Member
Reaction score
I DO NOT WANT this to turn into another Tua contract thread, so I'll just acknowledge right off the bat that it was cool of Jalen to post this in support of a teammate.

However, I DO want to discuss Jalen Ramsey's scorecard.

1. Does anyone believe he shot a 96 on his '3rd time golfing ever'?
2. Do you think it's more likely he made 4 pars in a row to finish his round, or he quit after 14 holes and just put himself down for par?
3. How many mulligans/gimmes do you think he took if he's really claiming 96?
4. How much money do you think was wagered?
5. Would Jalen cheating/lying about his score be an indictment of his character?
1000041057.jpg

Before anyone take this too seriously, it's meant to be a joke. I don't really care if Jalen cheats at golf, but I def don't believe he shot a 96 with 4 pars in a row if this was indeed his 3rd time ever playing golf lol.

He may be a Top Golfer and just have not been on the links before. 96 is 24 over and that probably was with some gimmes and mulligans with a side of drink cart…
Had a Japanese friend that mostly went to the range over there bc courses are expensive and booked. Great looking swing but didn't translate well to a real course because of all the different lies that you can't replicate at the range.

I would guess a 96 required a ton of mullies/gimmies. If it was legit then it's too bad he didn't play golf growing up.

More pics of Tua golfing… yay

Imo he should be in the middle of two a day workouts on his main craft.

2 hours in the gym working on getting leaner, stronger, faster.

And 2 hours with his coaches and on the field Qb drills.

Hope he is

Last edited:
I played with Bruce brown and his agent (nets at the time) randomly at trump ferry point who had only been playing for a year and he legit shot an 82. He would hit these low, long line drives that would leave him, 60-80 yards on almost every par 4. He had a decent short game that allowed him to score pretty easily with a caddie. These guys hit the ball differenty. Just superior athletes imo

I'm an avid golfer........and I would think it was possible for someone who is agile/flexible and a good athlete. Golf is about repetition and "feel" and good athletes understand that much more quickly than us mortals

Tua does look good. Also good to see teammates having some fun together

I DO NOT WANT this to turn into another Tua contract thread, so I'll just acknowledge right off the bat that it was cool of Jalen to post this in support of a teammate.

However, I DO want to discuss Jalen Ramsey's scorecard.

1. Does anyone believe he shot a 96 on his '3rd time golfing ever'?
2. Do you think it's more likely he made 4 pars in a row to finish his round, or he quit after 14 holes and just put himself down for par?
3. How many mulligans/gimmes do you think he took if he's really claiming 96?
4. How much money do you think was wagered?
5. Would Jalen cheating/lying about his score be an indictment of his character?
View attachment 170301

Before anyone take this too seriously, it's meant to be a joke. I don't really care if Jalen cheats at golf, but I def don't believe he shot a 96 with 4 pars in a row if this was indeed his 3rd time ever playing golf lol.
As a golfer, and not a very good one, not buying it. :ponder:
Also, if you look at the scorecard, he shot 94 not 96.

Jalen Ramsey is an elite athlete. He has excelled in sport probably since he was a young boy. Why does it come as a great shock that he could be a natural at golf, as well? The bigger points coming out of his post are:
(a) He has Tua's back and wants him to get paid
(b) Tua's face looks noticeably leaner. This supports what we've heard that Tua has focused on his athleticism this offseason.
(c) Great to see our offensive and defensive stars spending time together.

Footnote from Wikipedia re Jalen Ramsey's sporting prowess.
Ramsey had a highly decorated high school track career. On May 24, 2013, in his final high school track meet, he shattered the Tennessee state record in the long jump with a mark of 25′ 3.25″, breaking the 16-year-old record set in 1997.[11] As of 2016, no other athlete in TSSAA history has surpassed the 25-foot mark.[12] Ramsey competed in events ranging from the 100 meters to the shot put. As a sprinter, he recorded personal best times of 10.50 in the 100-meter dash, 21.44 in the 200-meter dash, and 48.02 in the 400-meter dash. Ramsey established personal bests in the high jump at 6′ 8″ and the triple jump 47′ 7″. He also posted a top throw of 49′ 11″ in the shot put.[13]

Last edited:
Jalen Ramsey is an elite athlete. He has excelled in sport probably since he was a young boy. Why does it come as a great shock that he could be a natural at golf, as well? The bigger points coming out of his post are:
(a) He has Tua's back and wants him to get paid
(b) Tua's face looks noticeably leaner. This supports what we've heard that Tua has focused on his athleticism this offseason.
(c) Great to see our offensive and defensive stars spending time together.
With all due respect. You are not born a natural of golf. Anyone suggesting he broke 96 legitimately is full of ****.

Would love for him to prove me wrong. I would wager big on it if the opportunity came up. 😂

More pics of Tua golfing… yay

Imo he should be in the middle of two a day workouts on his main craft.

2 hours in the gym working on getting learner, stronger, faster.

And 2 hours with his coaches and on the field Qb drills.

Hope he is
Thank the Lord your opinion doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom