Jalen Ramsey and Tua Golf | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jalen Ramsey and Tua Golf

More pics of Tua golfing… yay

Imo he should be in the middle of two a day workouts on his main craft.

2 hours in the gym working on getting leaner, stronger, faster.

And 2 hours with his coaches and on the field Qb drills.

Hope he is
Post like this are so cringy. Obviously not caring about players as people, and assuming ignorant **** when Tua has shown otherwise.
Getting bent out of shape over players golfing is so ****ing childish.

Ive seen gators out there countless times. Gotta be careful down here.

You see them at nearly every course around here. I've also seen 6ft. rattle snakes, coral snakes, water moccasins, copperheads, foxes, bears, coyotes, panthers, an iguana that looked like a kimodo dragon, mean-ass snapping turtles, bats, aggressive and most likely rabid raccoons and quite possibly Big Foot during my FL. golfing career. We built our playgrounds in and on their habitat, guess it comes with the territory when we cross paths. As @EasyRider said, leave 'em alone and they won't bother you.

I DO NOT WANT this to turn into another Tua contract thread, so I'll just acknowledge right off the bat that it was cool of Jalen to post this in support of a teammate.

However, I DO want to discuss Jalen Ramsey's scorecard.

1. Does anyone believe he shot a 96 on his '3rd time golfing ever'?
2. Do you think it's more likely he made 4 pars in a row to finish his round, or he quit after 14 holes and just put himself down for par?
3. How many mulligans/gimmes do you think he took if he's really claiming 96?
4. How much money do you think was wagered?
5. Would Jalen cheating/lying about his score be an indictment of his character?
View attachment 170301

Before anyone take this too seriously, it's meant to be a joke. I don't really care if Jalen cheats at golf, but I def don't believe he shot a 96 with 4 pars in a row if this was indeed his 3rd time ever playing golf lol.
No ****ing way!

Hes either lying and has played more than 3 times or he took mulligans wo adding strokes.

I believe Tua shot in the 80s tho. That's solid, I'm just now starting to shoot in the 80s.

Jalen Ramsey is an elite athlete. He has excelled in sport probably since he was a young boy. Why does it come as a great shock that he could be a natural at golf, as well? The bigger points coming out of his post are:
(a) He has Tua's back and wants him to get paid
(b) Tua's face looks noticeably leaner. This supports what we've heard that Tua has focused on his athleticism this offseason.
(c) Great to see our offensive and defensive stars spending time together.

Footnote from Wikipedia re Jalen Ramsey's sporting prowess.
Ramsey had a highly decorated high school track career. On May 24, 2013, in his final high school track meet, he shattered the Tennessee state record in the long jump with a mark of 25′ 3.25″, breaking the 16-year-old record set in 1997.[11] As of 2016, no other athlete in TSSAA history has surpassed the 25-foot mark.[12] Ramsey competed in events ranging from the 100 meters to the shot put. As a sprinter, he recorded personal best times of 10.50 in the 100-meter dash, 21.44 in the 200-meter dash, and 48.02 in the 400-meter dash. Ramsey established personal bests in the high jump at 6′ 8″ and the triple jump 47′ 7″. He also posted a top throw of 49′ 11″ in the shot put.[13]
Wrong. Athletic ability and mastering all the different golf shots are totally different things.

For reference,
john daly ball GIF

This is John Daly, a 2 time Major winner. He smokes 60 cigarettes, drink a liter of Jack Daniels daily and spends most of his free time drinking and doing random redneck activities in a swamp in Arkansas.

ryder cup wow GIF

Only way he shot in the 90s on his 3rd round would be if he had played a crap load of rounds on a simulator before hand.

Post like this are so cringy. Obviously not caring about players as people, and assuming ignorant **** when Tua has shown otherwise.
Getting bent out of shape over players golfing is so ****ing childish.
Ben Afleck just sent him that nice message during Tom Bradys Roast too. He musta missed it 😄 🤣 😂

Looks like he gave up after 14 holes, but who cares? Tua broke 90. That is very respectable. Took me 3 years to finally break 90. Took me some months to break 100.

Looks like he gave up after 14 holes, but who cares? Tua broke 90. That is very respectable. Took me 3 years to finally break 90. Took me some months to break 100.
I broke 90 for the first time on Tuesday of this week! 😆

Only been golfing regularly the last 3 years, but I've golfed since I was a kid but only like once or twice a year. Now I try to go once or twice a week.

More pics of Tua golfing… yay

Imo he should be in the middle of two a day workouts on his main craft.

2 hours in the gym working on getting leaner, stronger, faster.

And 2 hours with his coaches and on the field Qb drills.

Hope he is
What's up Flo? How's Minnesota?

It’s good to see Tua and Ramsey hitting the links. What is even better is that Ramsey, Hill, and other Tua teammates want him to get paid because they want him as the Dolphins QB for years to come.

Unlike some clueless posters on here. I prefer to listen to the players and coaches who watch Tua everyday and not the anti-Tua crowd that obviously would prefer the Dolphins go another 20 years looking for the replacement for Tua.

As Ramsey, Hill, and others have stated,” PAY THE MAN”.

Back
Top Bottom