Jonathan Harris signed too officially | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jonathan Harris signed too officially

For those FH members not aware, these lines came from Jonathon Harris who played the part of the evil and conniving Dr Zachary Smith, in the 1960's show, "Lost In Space".
and it was a great show too......it was the reason I never got into Star Trek......they used to show both of them at the same time in different channels so you had to pick one or the other and I picked Lost in Space.

and it was a great show too......it was the reason I never got into Star Trek......they used to show both of them at the same time in different channels so you had to pick one or the other and I picked Lost in Space.

So, is it still true that you are "Lost in Space"? - LOL
Does that include Fin Heaven? - LOL

That's bad scheduling! I was too young to watch either on their first run, but if memory serves, Lost in Space ended in 68 and Star Trek in 69. So you had a whole year of just Trek to watch in that time slot!

That's bad scheduling! I was too young to watch either on their first run, but if memory serves, Lost in Space ended in 68 and Star Trek in 69. So you had a whole year of just Trek to watch in that time slot!
I actually watched it in the 70's and just never got into the Star Trek thing....I know it became way more popular

Back
Top Bottom