Miami Dolphins’ Tua Tagovailoa is NFL’s most efficient quarterback and his numbers prove it | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins’ Tua Tagovailoa is NFL’s most efficient quarterback and his numbers prove it

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Which absolutely helps!

The biggest place he needs to improve even more is his ability to make plays off script.

I’d say that’s the trait more than anything the Qbs ahead of him can do more consistently.

Mahommes
Allen
Jackson

Amy Schumer No GIF by Saturday Night Live

We do not want Grier knowing he has a great QB and then has to pay accordingly.

Which absolutely helps!

The biggest place he needs to improve even more is his ability to make plays off script.

I’d say that’s the trait more than anything the Qbs ahead of him can do more consistently.

Mahommes
Allen
Jackson
Unfortunately I feel that is a trait you either have or you don't....kind of like accuracy. You can make slight improvements, but not really enough for people to notice. We'll have to get used to Tua not being an off script QB like the likes of those 3.

Homer Simpson Wow GIF by Justin

We seriously need to start putting all these Tua threads into one Mega thread, or their own section, it's everyday now for like 1,200 days.

The draft is less than a week away and there is still a group of you who can only do one thing, argue about where Tua sits on someone's tier list or some antiquated stat you can argue about.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Tua threads should be banned for the next week until the conclusion of the draft.

I've heard people call the Tua-Anon segment of the fanbase bad fans.....
Yelling Steve Carell GIF

I've heard people call the Tua-Haters bad fans.....
oswald cobblepot gotham GIF by HULU

But if all you can do from a fan perspective is argue about Tua, when it's the first time we've made a 1st round draft selection in 3 years, shame on you.

If you can't rattle off a list of players you want at #21, becuase you've spent all off season bashing on or slurping on Tua, instead of researching the players and how we can make the team better in the draft ..... well, I dont need to say how I feel about you guys outloud, do I?

Parks And Recreation Mic Drop GIF

Just imagine if we get Brian Thomas Jr! I'm warming up to the idea.

And he should, we have probably the most explosive player at WR this league has maybe ever seen.

It's not a knock on Tua, but many QBs would lead the league in air yards per TD if they played in this offense that heavily features Cheetah.

If Tua stays healthy again, and doesn't fold in the big moment like he's started to make a trend, then he will tip the scales in the favor of him being the "reason".

Until then, it's Tyreek and McDaniel getting the credit in my book.

Back
Top Bottom