Needham moving to safety | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Needham moving to safety

Our locked in starters are Ramsey, Fuller, Kohou, Poyer and Holland.

Smith is on the team. I think Bonner is too. Campbell...

We need two more. Needham, if he is healthy, is number nine.

I'm seeing one spot available for Duck, McMorris or Perry... plus we signed several other lower profile guys.

I'm okay with that, our recognition of undrafted UDFAs has been excellent.

Oh, I'd sign another vet, but I wouldn't spend so much money that it made us keep him for financial reasons.

I'm seeing one spot available for Duck, McMorris or Perry... plus we signed several other lower profile guys.

Oh, I'd sign another vet, but I wouldn't spend so much money that it made us keep him for financial reasons.
Look you don't draft a Storm Duck and not keep him.

Siran Neal probably is 10th DB going into camp.

But there is lots of competition for the last 3 or 4 slots

Let's see how Nik Needham goes in training camp at safety before getting too excited about his position switch. I'd still welcome another experienced veteran safety signing.

Still need to sign a vet. There are plenty still available. If you don’t want to spend high on a Justin Simmons….. without checking a list of who is still available, I’m pretty sure that Quandre Diggs, Eddie Jackson, Tracy Walker all still looming. Probably a few more.

I think this (and vet guard) is going to be handled in June. This is going to be one of the best rosters in football. That is for sure.
You don't consider Needham a vet at this point?

We probably have more good players than we can roster now. I'm not saying no to a Safety or Guard. Just that it's getting more complicated than simply saying "get another guy in here".

Siran Neal probably is 10th DB going into camp.

But there is lots of competition for the last 3 or 4 slots
But Siran is a special teams ace. Do not underestimate the opportunity to significantly improve Miami's special teams, his DB ranking is secondary to his potential ST contribution.

But Siran is a special teams ace. Do not underestimate the opportunity to significantly improve Miami's special teams, his DB ranking is secondary to his potential ST contribution.

Oh absolutely. But when thinking about how a potential 53 breaks down … I count him in the 10 DBs.

Same with Cam Brown. Special Teams guy but count him as a linebacker

Back
Top Bottom