NFL package on YouTube Tv | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL package on YouTube Tv

I wonder what happens to the people who already signed up last year. Do they get jacked up to $449? I think I recall that being part of the deal last season.

(That would be me)

It was 100 off last year. Now its 449.99

Just wanted to share that you can order this years ticket for a one time payment of $349.00 for the year or 4 monthly payments. :ffic:
I may have re-upped if it wasn't for that BS putting Miami's playoff game streaming only. I still haven't watched the game. The only thing keeping me from saying I absolutely will not re-up is the great job Grier has been doing so far. I think we have until May before we have to decide. If they go up on the price they can kiss my big white ...

Last year if you signed up on the first day (I think they gave you seven days) you got a discount. I tell you these owners are all about the greed. One caveat is Miami had a great record and are fun to watch fun so they will probably be on a lot more national games.

This is why Christian Wilkins is a 110 million dollar player, what did Dan Marino make in his career

Yeah I'm in Connecticut so I get to see both New England and Jet games, but after that it's just the national games.

Back
Top Bottom