OBJ To Sign With Phins From Ian Rappaport | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OBJ To Sign With Phins From Ian Rappaport

More and more looking like there is a deal in place for OBJ. Need a vet plus with our recent trend of being an annual MASH unit, the more quality players the better. This also allows Malik to come along slower (Tahj probably starting on ST).

Could 53 WR be:
Hill (of course)
Waddle (also, of course)
OBJ
Cracraft
Berrios
EZE
Malik?

That's 7. But with the new rules, we only need 2 QBs as a third can be pulled into action without eating a roster spot.

I'm honestly fine with this seeing it;s 1 year, not much really. The 8 million is based on incentives. Yes miami got malik and the other wr in the draft. But even if these guys become good, most rookie wrs especially late rd guys, don;t come in and contribute instantly. And miami needs a no 3 wr that can contribute right away and obj as a veteran can provide that presense and malik and such to learn from. Obj is pretty good in the slot even if he;s not the same guy. So he can still do damage there especially with focus on waddle and hill. Hope mike isn't stubborn this time and doesn't have all or most passes set up to be forced to hill and takes advantage of miss matches with obj on no 3 corner cuz of the focus that will be on hill and waddle

Great video here. TJ Houshmemzadeh can’t get why Miami would sign OBJ when he’s not going to get enough tagets because of Hill and Waddle.. ?

The 3 other hosts proceed to disagree in great detail. TJ looked dumb there. Maybe his hair was too tight.

Give what happened last season when teams double Hill and Waddle:

The question is simple?

Can OBJ beat slot/ 1 on 1 coverage at a higher rate than Burrios/Wilson?
Is a frogs ass water right?

I never understood why the personal relationships of players are such a topic of focus for so many people. I couldn't care less who they date or marry or whatever. Why is Kim Kardashian even famous anyway? She is not an actress, she is not a singer, she is not a fashion model is she? Her father was OJ's lawyer I guess. What is her actual claim to fame anyway? Bring hot, thanks to makeup and plastic surgery?

Because everyone likes a good comeback story.

Back
Top Bottom