OBJ To Sign With Phins From Ian Rappaport | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OBJ To Sign With Phins From Ian Rappaport

Great video here. TJ Houshmemzadeh can’t get why Miami would sign OBJ when he’s not going to get enough tagets because of Hill and Waddle.. ?

The 3 other hosts proceed to disagree in great detail. TJ looked dumb there. Maybe his hair was too tight.

It’s really simple. All he had to do was a simple google search.

Serious question: Does Miami lose a compensatory pick as a result of OBJ?

Forgive me if its a dumb question. I'm not so good at stuff.

Good signing. Let the competition begin. Could be injuries and that will likely dictates then entire roster formation to a small degree. But I’d say Cracraft or EZE are the candidates for practice squad.

Competitiveness will be a positive.

Leaving aside injuries, my thoughts would be: 2 QBs; 4 RBs (Mostert; Achane; Wilson; Wright); 6 WRs (Hill, Waddle, OBJ, Berrios, Malik, Eze or Cracraft); 4 TEs (Smythe; Smith; Hill; ??); 8-9 OL. That makes 24-25 on offense. I think the 25th player will be either 9th OL or 7th WR.

It’s not always the case but one can bank on roughly 25 offense; 25 defense; 3 STs (K, P, LS). Much depends on depth needs; competition and special teams play.

Don't forget about FB Alec Ingold!
He might take the place of TE4

Though personality wise he has been a problem child, if true he was a good citizen in Baltimore, and continues to behave as a 3rd Receiver, the contract is awesome with a 3m starting point with plenty of incentives that I'm sure if he hits all of them, Dolphins fans with have little issue him getting 8m+.

Nice! It looks like he can still help us, especially with those fades McDaniel loves Tua to throw from the red zone. The one he ran there in that video was a thing of beauty! I also like having another alpha in the WR room for those friendly little battles our guys must have with each other. Our WR room just got better!

Really excited about this move and the potential explosiveness of this offense.

Having Hill, Waddle and OBJ on the field at the same time is going to be a nightmare for defenses

Really excited about this move and the potential explosiveness of this offense.

Having Hill, Waddle and OBJ on the field at the same time is going to be a nightmare for defenses
Right. Plus you have the fastest TE in Jonnu at Te. Then you have either Achane, Mostert or Wright coming up the middle. Jesus! We created our own 032 left infinite turbo NFL Blitz team!!!

Right. Plus you have the fastest TE in Jonnu at Te. Then you have either Achane, Mostert or Wright coming up the middle. Jesus! We created our own 032 left infinite turbo NFL Blitz team!!!

That sounds like a name for an "Infinity" sports car. - LOL

Back
Top Bottom