OBJ will visit the Dolphins tomorrow | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OBJ will visit the Dolphins tomorrow

Don't be obtuse. You know I was referring to the poster whose user name is WaddleWaddle. not the player Waddle.
No
I didn’t know

Maybe next time you quote and reply like you should have and I would have known

No
I didn’t know

Maybe next time you quote and reply like you should have and I would have known
I quoted your reply to the poster WaddleWaddle. I thought that was the proper procedure and easy to understand.

Don’t think so. McD is not mentally prepared to win games that are big and against good teams. Mahomes finds ways to win and he did it in Germany and in those icy conditions on their way to winning another SB.
It’s pretty clear what happens to McD in these big spots healthy or not and we were healthy enough in Germany
That game came down to the last play. Also, that was a bs fumble by hill that was returned for a td. He never had possession. But sure we lost the game

That game came down to the last play. Also, that was a bs fumble by hill that was returned for a td. He never had possession. But sure we lost the game
You could play the what if game all you want. If my aunt had a dick, she’d be my uncle.

It comes down to wins, and wins is not something McD has been able to pull off in every big game he’s faced.

You could play the what if game all you want. If my aunt had a dick, she’d be my uncle.

It comes down to wins, and wins is not something McD has been able to pull off in every big game he’s faced.
Lol, the criticisms of this young man’s (reminder he is just a young man) first two years are nuts. He’s come in with a winning record, an explosive offensive, has injected hope into a team that had little for decades, and has turned Miami into a destination players and staff members want to be.

Did he go undefeated and win a Super Bowl in his first two seasons? No. But my God, his career is off to an outstanding start. I pray McD is here for decades to come.

Believe it or not, a long way to go to catch up to the Dalvin Cook is Cooking thread. I went back and looked, 258 pages of total comments, and this is how it finally ended. We are only 1/5th of the way there with this one. Hopefully, we get put out of our misery one way or the other with this one soon, it really cannot go on as long as Cook can it?

1711600879034.png

Believe it or not, a long way to go to catch up to the Dalvin Cook is Cooking thread. I went back and looked, 258 pages of total comments, and this is how it finally ended. We are only 1/5th of the way there with this one. Hopefully, we get put out of our misery one way or the other with this one soon, it really cannot go on as long as Cook can it?

View attachment 167923

Your threads are getting better I must admit just stay away from the doom and gloom , Tua suks , fire everybody stuff and you will be fine guy

We met our Waterloo in the Tennessee game
Yup. When we lost Connor Williams especially. That injury was more significant than a team losing some backup special teamer. The whole notion that injuries don't matter, shouldn't play a part, and good teams all overcome them, is laughable and ridiculous. When Connor was in the lineup for the Dolphins last season, they averaged around 6 yards a carry. When he was out of the lineup they averaged about 3.5 yards per carry. Yet some would attempt to have us believe if McD and the Dolphins were any good they could just keep on doing as well running the ball without Connor. I'm sure the injuries don't matter and are part of the game crowd would have us believe that is just a coincidence.
Then we have the loss of Chubb in the blowout to Balt. Compounded by the losses of JP and AVG. So the team is relegated to signing guys off their couches who haven't played in weeks and are well on the downhill of their career anyway. So, they go with Justin Houston, Malik Reed, and Bruce Irvin out of necessity and that shouldn't matter when it comes to the team's success. If McD and the Dolphins were any good they could overcome those losses as if they were nothing. SMDH.
Injuries may be and likely are fairly random, but players injured from team to team, value-wise, are not dispersed equally. Every season is a game of attrition and the teams fortunate enough to have their best players stay healthy are the most likely to advance.

Back
Top Bottom