OBJ will visit the Dolphins tomorrow | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OBJ will visit the Dolphins tomorrow

All media has agenda.
If nobody knows they're being brain washed, well...

Still off topic (which OBJ deserves until he signs), it's been days since a Tua thread.

Feels like he's killing it in those Paramount Plus commercials.

Not signing up for another stream but Tua's got some presence...

Last edited:
That game came down to the last play. Also, that was a bs fumble by hill that was returned for a td. He never had possession. But sure we lost the game
I thought that was one of the worst calls of the year against Miami. The ball was instantly slipping out of Hill's hands and he never made a football move.

Should have been an incomplete pass. Put it this way, I've seen plays like that pretty consistently called incomplete.

Had it been ruled that, the game would have been 14-14 on the Dolphins final possession and Miami was in FG range.

I do realize KC would have made different decisions in a tie game as well. But that game was there for the taking.

Don Henley?

The Boys of Summer" is a song by the American musician Don Henley. The lyrics were written by Henley and the music was composed by Mike Campbell of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. It was released on October 26, 1984, as the lead single from Henley's album Building the Perfect Beast

There are tons of music threads in the Lounge if that interest you guys

The Boys of Summer" is a song by the American musician Don Henley. The lyrics were written by Henley and the music was composed by Mike Campbell of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. It was released on October 26, 1984, as the lead single from Henley's album Building the Perfect Beast

There are tons of music thread in the Lounge if that interest you guys

A fantastic song. The imagery is spot on by Henley... the sun goes down alone. And, of course, kudos to Mike Campbell.

This OBJ stuff is starting to feel like the Dalvin Cook doodoo from last offseason...

We're only two and a half weeks into free agency. Where as the Cook conversation was a 4 month topic where Cook was constantly tweeting speculative things begging the Dolphins to sign (pay) him and the Dolphins really never had an interest. Dalvin signed in the preseason, almost two and a half months AFTER he was released in June.

Beckham is just a guy who took a visit to a team that actually wants to sign him but won't over pay.

We're only two and a half weeks into free agency. Where as the Cook conversation was a 4 month topic where Cook was constantly tweeting speculative things begging the Dolphins to sign (pay) him and the Dolphins really never had an interest. Dalvin signed in the preseason, almost two and a half months AFTER he was released in June.

Beckham is just a guy who took a visit to a team that actually wants to sign him but won't over pay.
If it happens, it might be after the draft and June when more money is freed up.

Then again, Miami may just draft a receiver high. That's still a possibility.

If it happens, it might be after the draft and June when more money is freed up.

Then again, Miami may just draft a receiver high. That's still a possibility.

I don't think they need to wait til June but they might wait til after the draft. They can sign him now and give him a guaranteed roster bonus payable anytime after June 1st.

As far as drafting a receiver high, I don't believe that's a possibility at all.

Back
Top Bottom