Official Draft Day Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Draft Day Thread

Pops and I are speaking to you from the future. We already know who we drafted! 🤣🤣🤣

Are you aware that for the US Marines stationed in the Philippines that WW II started on December the 8th, 1941.

Roosevelt should have considered that in his speech to Congress by saying December 7th, "Eastern Standard Time".

Just a random thought as I kill time for our 11:00 PM to12:00 PM time window for pick number 21 to "Enlighten Us".

Are you aware that for the US Marines stationed in the Philippines that WW II started on December the 8th, 1941.

Roosevelt should have considered that in his speech to Congress by saying December 7th, "Eastern Standard Time".

Just a random thought as I kill time for our 11:00 PM to12:00 PM time window for pick number 21 to "Enlighten Us".

I expect our pick to be made closer to 10:45.

Animation Get Out Of Here GIF by Planet XOLO
"BAN"? -
Good Idea. - LOL

Its more like defenses will be begging for mercy. This kid is going to be awesome and his team is going to be rather stacked in the near future.

He certainly has all the physical tools. The only thing I wonder about is his transition from a college locker room to an NFL locker room. I get a bit of a Russell Wilson "I'm above all this" vibe from him. We'll see.

He certainly has all the physical tools. The only thing I wonder about is his transition from a college locker room to an NFL locker room. I get a bit of a Russell Wilson "I'm above all this" vibe from him. We'll see.

Wilson is a douche so I wouldn't compare the two. Its hard to find one person who knows CW that doesn't rave about him. He appears destined for greatness and couldn't be landing in a better situation than in Chicago. By NFL standards, the Bears just won the lottery.

This kid is very comfortable in his own skin and I think its misinterpreted because he doesn't care what anyone thinks of him. And the painted nails thing is an homage to his mother, who is (was) a nail technician.

Wouldn't be shocked if the Bears add his high school teammate to protect his backside, making them incredibly formidable right away. Generational talent doesn't even begin to describe this kid, IMO.

The only mistake he made was going to USC.

LOL.
I remember when we picked ninth and Brady Quinn fell to us. I was elated. Then Cameron took Ted Ginn. I was so outraged I almost knocked the tv over.
Also worth noting, had we drafted Quinn that reprieve for your TV probably would've been short lived. What a disaster he was.

Back
Top Bottom