Our coach LMAO | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our coach LMAO

MrChadRico

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Just walking by the TV and heard Bucky Brooks say he talked to Mike McDaniel the other day and McD was HYPED!

He tells Bucky, "Dude, I just met Vince Carter!, I cant believe it, Vince Carter said he wanted to meet ME! I was so pumped I told him he could come live at my house and play on the team if he wanted!" - Mike McDaniel Head Coach of the Miami Dolphins

When Coach MdD heard Carter wanted to meet him....

Hd Yes GIF by MOODMAN

I would give just about any NBA player a shot who's in their mid 20's and isn't a small point guard.

Basketball players really are the most impressive athletes on the planet given what they can do at 6'9" or bigger in some cases.

I do wish I could've seen Allen Iverson give the NFL a shot though as a 20 something. Probably would've been an elite S or WR.

I would give just about any NBA player a shot who's in their mid 20's and isn't a small point guard.

Basketball players really are the most impressive athletes on the planet given what they can do at 6'9" or bigger in some cases.

I do wish I could've seen Allen Iverson give the NFL a shot though as a 20 something. Probably would've been an elite S or WR.
Iverson was a QB in high school ......he was supposed to be the best QB in the state that year.

Iverson was a QB in high school ......he was supposed to be the best QB in the state that year.

Ya he was great but he wasn't going to have pro potential at QB. I think safety would've ultimately been his best NFL position and then WR. Probably would've been a similar WR to Desean Jackson.

His tough demeanor likely would've seen him move to defense.

McD's rap to players is about maximizing their opportunities to make a load of cash. He starts by telling each player that they have to be at their best if they want Super bowls and huge contracts and huge houses and tons of girls and Lambos and Yachts and the coolest watches and on and on. It's one way to motivate people!! I love McD!! This is his year!! He relates to today's millionaire athletes much better than say Joe Philbin for example.
He just has to improve in the basics like getting the play in faster, not having your star players in a game for no reason risking injury like the Chubb situation, the clock and all the million little ways to save time or burn time, short yardage calls must get better. He'll get better at all of it this year.

Just walking by the TV and heard Bucky Brooks say he talked to Mike McDaniel the other day and McD was HYPED!

He tells Bucky, "Dude, I just met Vince Carter!, I cant believe it, Vince Carter said he wanted to meet ME! I was so pumped I told him he could come live at my house and play on the team if he wanted!" - Mike McDaniel Head Coach of the Miami Dolphins
Sgt Vince Carter, USMC? He'd come in handy if we drafted Nabers.
sutton_5_a773f95b-e15a-407b-9282-318aa889175c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom