Out of These Guys, Who Are You Drafting @ 21? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Out of These Guys, Who Are You Drafting @ 21?

If These Guys Are Available, Who Are You Drafting @ 21?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think a slightly more realistic poll would be taking swapping out DE Turner for DE Latu, and taking out the the 2 “F” OL, and adding any two of OL Barton, JPJ, Guyton, Morgan. Perhaps Fauntanu might be available in which case I’d run the card up. Wildcard could be DB DeJean.

I know I'm a homer, but I am telling you Verse is the best edge in this draft. I don't think he'll be there are 21, but if he is draft him. They guy took over games the last two years. Then go in round two and get Braden Fiske and get the band back together.

Depending on how many QB's go I still think Verse could be a top 10 pick. He's not just a one trick pony, he sets the edge, has power and speed.

My issue with Fashanu is that he’s got borderline arm length, small hands, borderline strength, and still needs tons of work on technique. He probably can’t play guard in year one, and his ceiling isn’t sky high even in years two and three.

Good player, may end up a starting tackle, but if you’re taking a guy who’s a little bit of a project, there are higher upside bets who also would make for better guards.
34" arms are borderline now?

I know I'm a homer, but I am telling you Verse is the best edge in this draft. I don't think he'll be there are 21, but if he is draft him. They guy took over games the last two years. Then go in round two and get Braden Fiske and get the band back together.

Depending on how many QB's go I still think Verse could be a top 10 pick. He's not just a one trick pony, he sets the edge, has power and speed.
That's the best part of this-- all the different opinions.

Your opinion is on the high end for Verse, mine is on the low end, but we really don't know... and that makes it fun to watch.

Latu is the best edge but we know the issue there. Yup lots of detractors on Verse, especially the ‘he only has one move’ but if you watched him play…

It will be harder against consistent OL talent he will be facing week in and week out but I still think he has the potential.

I like Barton also for Mia but think he goes one pick before to Pitt.

Last edited:
At least 3 of those choices will be long gone by #21. Newton has a chance to be there and fills a need. I would love to have one of those 2 OT's but they will be gone, as will Latham and Turner.

Appreciate the thought on the poll but there are more realistic choices to be there at #21. I too think the two F named OL's, the top corner and Turner will be gone in the top 15, Verse will probably be off the board, although him being there at 21 is more realistic.

I suck at player evaluations so will say 'offensive tackle'.

I won't be mad at a wr or edge but I think with so many draftable lineman this year it would be silly to ignore the opportunity and run with a different position. Heck, I'd probably do OL in both rounds 1 and 2.
EVERYBODY sucks at player evaluation haha. All of us have nailed picks and failed picks, just like every GM in the NFL. There's no science to it that anybody has managed to nail down.

And I agree about linemen...them trenches gotta be solidified, or nothing else works.

Back
Top Bottom