Out of These Guys, Who Are You Drafting @ 21? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Out of These Guys, Who Are You Drafting @ 21?

If These Guys Are Available, Who Are You Drafting @ 21?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is very difficult, but I think Verse could be the best player from that group. Even though, I think it's close between him and a few others.

I'll go Verse and look for an offensive lineman in the 2nd round.
I agree, that would be my strategy. Verse would be my first option. If he is gone then I would look to trade down and hopefully get Murphy.

I think we can address OL in round 2.

I went with Verse, why because DE guys can be exciting. I hear that he is good but really I am so uneducated around those picks in the 20's or further down. I am excited about having a first rounder but really will only listen to who is falling and who you guys here and the guys on the broadcast are saying we should get.

Check that: Listen to some of you guys here

Draft is getting close!!!! almost forgot it was coming due to the Washington Capitals making a run for the playoffs.

Lesson here everyone, become Hockey fans and the offseason is not so long! Playoffs go into June!

Please don't go on and on about anything or anyone else. Choose one of these guys as your pick. Thank you.
Depends upon who is available and how they fit our system. There are several well rated players in this years draft that fit a power gap style of offense, which we are not.

I went with Verse, why because DE guys can be exciting. I hear that he is good but really I am so uneducated around those picks in the 20's or further down. I am excited about having a first rounder but really will only listen to who is falling and who you guys here and the guys on the broadcast are saying we should get.

Check that: Listen to some of you guys here

Draft is getting close!!!! almost forgot it was coming due to the Washington Capitals making a run for the playoffs.

Lesson here everyone, become Hockey fans and the offseason is not so long! Playoffs go into June!
Washington Capitals? A bit far from Canuckville no?

Back
Top Bottom