Phins "swooped in" and took Shaq from the Jests | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins "swooped in" and took Shaq from the Jests

Golphindolphin

town drunk
Club Member
Reaction score
Gotta love it, once again, suck it Jets!

“My agent was talking to me about potentially going to New York, and it was New York all the way up until . . . the day I ended up agreeing to terms with the Dolphins,” Barrett said. “And they just came out of left field. I loved the prospect of going to New York, but Dolphins, like they’re just more established as a team. They’re more proven at this point. And they’ve got some good guys in the room, like my pash-rush room, so I was looking forward to partnering up with them guys. And no state tax, that helps out a lot.”

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...was-talking-to-jets-until-dolphins-swooped-in

Not only is this completely and utterly fulfilling as a Dolphin fan, it just goes to show you exactly why the Jets will always be, well, the Jets.

They were also believed to be in the lead for Tyreke until Miami was like, “Nah, we’ll take him, but it was cute that you guys tried.”.

**** the Jets and **** their fans. They deserve all of the misery and then some!!

Oh, also: Another headline for this article could be: Shaq chooses Tua over Aaron Rodgers”. Just sayin… 😂

I was reading this thread while not signed in and had to log in just to mention how many brain cells I had lost reading this post. When I signed in and came to this thread, I noticed he had blocked me already or vice versa. Good riddance. Addition by subtraction.

Behind door #1 is 4-consecutive winning seasons + 2 consecutive postseason appearances + a 26yo QB coming off his best season ever

Behind door #2 is 10 years of no playoffs + 8 years and counting being in 3rd or worse in the AFC East + a 40yo QB coming off a achilles injury

HMMM. I know which door I’d choose…..

Back
Top Bottom