Predict our 1st Round Pick | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict our 1st Round Pick

Guyton with a slight trade down.
I agree, I think we trade down and take Guyton.

I know its not going to be what I want them to do.

What concerns me about Guyton is that he is 6'8 which is awfully tall for an OG which is the position he will be playing as a rookie. Will Tua be able to see over him? He has already said he has trouble seeing over the OL. Guyton is also a more finesse OT. Will he be able to make the transition to OG? The Dolphins have a long hisory of trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

If we hadnt already extended Austin Jackson then I would be fine with this selection and put him at RT.

What concerns me about Guyton is that he is 6'8 which is awfully tall for an OG which is the position he will be playing as a rookie. Will Tua be able to see over him? He has already said he has trouble seeing over the OL. Guyton is also a more finesse OT. Will he be able to make the transition to OG? The Dolphins have a long hisory of trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

If we hadnt already extended Austin Jackson then I would be fine with this selection and put him at RT.
Rather have Patrick Paul @55. Both 6'7 so not ideal for a guard. In a perfect world Fautanu drops to us and we do exactly what Dallas did with Tyler Smith

No one 6’8” will be playing OG for the Dolphins.

Guyton wouldn't be my choice either, although there's no denying his upside. I think he could also prove to be a great pick down the road.

If Grier is valuing LT, I could definitely see Guyton.

Guyton wouldn't be my choice either, although there's no denying his upside. I think he could also prove to be a great pick down the road.

If Grier is valuing LT, I could definitely see Guyton.
If we hadn't already extended Jackson then I would be totally fine with taking Guyton. I think he could be a plug and play RT.

I just worry that he might not be a good fit at OG which is what he would be playing as a rookie at least.

Back
Top Bottom