OT Blake Fisher - Best available OT

OG Christian Hayes - Best available OG

C JPJ - Best available C

WR Ja'Lynn Polk - 4th rated WR available

S Cole Bishop - 3rd rated S available

DB Ennis Rakestraw - 3rd rated DB available

DT Kris Jenkins - 3rd rated DT available

OT Blake Fisher - Best available OT
Would take Sumataia, Paul AND Amegadjie before Fisher.

I'd be stunned if we don't go WR to be honest. In terms of fit Roman Wilson and Jalen McMillan make the most sense.

If we go OL I think Dominik Puni makes most sense there
What about Tony Franklin? He could be a steal at 55.

What about Tony Franklin? He could be a steal at 55.

Had Dr Draft (fins fan on twitter) on a livestream and he mentioned Franklin as a possibility. Basically said felt people were too focused on getting a slot WR to compliment Hill and Cheetah but he thinks Franklin is the best option that allows us to play either Hill or Cheetah in the slot. Will openly admit I haven't watched him enough.

I think from what I've seen McDaniel likes from his slots that's exactly what McMillan is

Had Dr Draft (fins fan on twitter) on a livestream and he mentioned Franklin as a possibility. Basically said felt people were too focused on getting a slot WR to compliment Hill and Cheetah but he thinks Franklin is the best option that allows us to play either Hill or Cheetah in the slot. Will openly admit I haven't watched him enough.

I think from what I've seen McDaniel likes from his slots that's exactly what McMillan is
I just think Frankln has more versatility and upside. Also consider Hill is probably only going to be on the Dolphins for 2 more years and who knows if we are going to re-sign Waddle.

Aren’t Hill and Cheetah the same person 🤣

I feel another possible option is Keon coleman. He hads a much different dynamic to our offense.

Back
Top Bottom