River Cracraft re-signs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

River Cracraft re-signs

I think it’s a safe signing and I don’t think that’ll change Miami’s draft strategy. If the draft plays out and a WR they love falls, they still draft him. Happy to see him back, solid WR for us.

I said I’d almost rather have Chosen. Not a fan of either one of them being back.
I think it just depends on how the rest of the off-season unfolds. I don’t think this guarantees he makes the 53 man roster.

EZ was injured early last season and therefore we still have no idea if he is a valid NFL WR. He was used more as a runner on WR reverses than as a downfield receiver before he was injured.

He has the size that could benefit the Dolphins at the WR position but first he has to show he can stay healthy and improve his overall play at WR if he wants to see the playing field more.

Nice. Solid bottom of the roster/PS guy.

Happy to see him collecting an NFL paycheck.
I think he might even be a little better than that. He has experience in our offense . Doesn’t he also play STs?

EZ was injured early last season and therefore we still have no idea if he is a valid NFL WR. He was used more as a runner on WR reverses than as a downfield receiver before he was injured.

He has the size that could benefit the Dolphins at the WR position but first he has to show he can stay healthy and improve his overall play at WR if he wants to see the playing field more.
EZ, Tindall, Cam Smith, and Hunter Long have not panned out to date.
Only Hunter is gone. I would really like the first three to blossom but I don’t have any data that says they will.

River re-signing was a foregone conclusion. Mikey loves him. He is like Mikey's binky. Didn't y'all have a binky when you were a little feller? Seriously though, I like River. I honestly believe Mike could make the offense function sufficiently if he even had to use Berrios and River as his 1 and 2 due to injuries or some such. As long as Tua is the QB of course. With MikeWhite it wouldn't matter who he had. Even Jerry Rice and Marvin Harrison. MikeWhite would still muck it up.
Speaking of Mike White, are we staying with him as back up?

Back
Top Bottom