Rumour: OBJ to Miami Confirmed to be a rumor | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumour: OBJ to Miami Confirmed to be a rumor

I'm not counting on EZ any more than I was counting on Yatil Green.

Sure, he could be fine (and the Phins doctors know better than any of us), but I'm not counting on anyone who has suffered a serious neck injury...

But that brings us back to Latu.

I think we’ll up the ante and increase our bid and eventually land Odell. Not sure we’ll go receiver at number one and smell I trade back. If I am guessing, it's edge or OL then rec but I'd be shocked if we stay put or move up
I wouldn't offer him a penny more than what they already offered. Clearly teams aren't tripping over themselves for his services. Hopefully the deal is something like 1 yr at $7-9 million. If he doesn't like it and still wants to play there's always the XFL....

I wouldn't offer him a penny more than what they already offered. Clearly teams aren't tripping over themselves for his services. Hopefully the deal is something like 1 yr at $7-9 million. If he doesn't like it and still wants to play there's always the XFL....
I agree

Man, I just don’t agree that OBJ is washed up or “just a guy” any more.

Any comparison to an “average” WR is just foolish, imo. If he can be had for whatever Miami was willing to offer, I’m in.
Max Greenfield Reaction GIF by CBS

Man, I just don’t agree that OBJ is washed up or “just a guy” any more.

Any comparison to an “average” WR is just foolish, imo. If he can be had for whatever Miami was willing to offer, I’m in.
The guy hasn't had a 1,000 yard season since 2019. He's not the guy you think he is...

He would still probably make a great WR3, though.

Back
Top Bottom