Rumour: OBJ to Miami Confirmed to be a rumor | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumour: OBJ to Miami Confirmed to be a rumor

Many good receivers are divas. I don't like it, but it happens to come with talent and a large ego. If the Cheetah's post is indeed true, then there is an excellent chance that our Wide Receivers Coach, Wes Welker was probably asked for his input well before Chris Grier even made the offer to OBJ. Wes is fairly unique in that he played the game at an extremely high level for a perfectionist QB like Tom Brady and has now transitioned to a coaching role and with that comes some respect within the WR room. I may be wrong, but if Wes thinks he can handle OBJ and Tyreek wants him as a teammate and Mike McDaniel wants him, we should be good. BTW - OBJ actually has the reputation of being a good teammate.
Indeed has has a rep of being a great teammate lately..... he also has been getting injured alot.

ODell Beckham has 102 catches....... OVER THE LAST FIVE SEASONS COMBINED! Too put this into perspective, Adam Thielen had 103 catches in 2023...... on the Carolina Panthers.

Getting excited about landing Odell Backham is totally baffling to me. Literally dozens of better options. Dozens.

Back
Top Bottom