Sign, re-sign, release, #21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sign, re-sign, release, #21

Simple. If you was GM and the FA contracts now known, who would you have :-

Signed: Jonah Williams
Re-Signed: AVG
Released: T. Armstead
Drafted #21: Byron Murphy
I see a Union Jack at the bottom of your ID. With that said, can you write the original question in English?

I'll play...

Signed: DJ Chark
Re-signed: no one
Released: Jeff Wilson
Drafted @21: JC Latham
Wilson is a nice, inexpensive insurance policy with experience and production in the system at a position with two guys who struggle to stay on the field. Just don't see a reason to toss him aside. Sorry @Feverdream , can't agree with you on that one my man.

Wilson is a nice, inexpensive insurance policy with experience and production in the system at a position with two guys who struggle to stay on the field. Just don't see a reason to toss him aside. Sorry @Feverdream , can't agree with you on that one my man.
That's fair... he was just the only one left in my mind. I almost put 'no one'...
Wilson is OK... maybe just a touch overpaid for his position on the bench. I'd much rather draft a guy in the middle to late rounds and pay him under a million while having the possibility of a higher ceiling though...
Still... your comments are more than fair.

Why can't the English teach their children how to speak? - From "My Fair Lady". - LOL
Ray - Thx for your My Fair Lady contribution - You may be the Professor Henry Higgins of FH. However, Normaniii is from Wales and is probably fluent in both Welsh (Celtic language) and English. He's a Welsh Dolphin.

Ray - Thx for your My Fair Lady contribution - You may be the Professor Henry Higgins of FH. However, Normaniii is from Wales and is probably fluent in both Welsh (Celtic language) and English. He's a Welsh Dolphin.
FYI.

Did you know that the Celts originally came from the Black Sea apx. 6,000 years ago; just like the Gauls, the Germans, the Slavs, the Russ and the Hittites?

Back
Top Bottom