Smoke Screens & Draft Week Rumors | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Smoke Screens & Draft Week Rumors

I am hoping after the first round concludes, we still haven't made our first selection because we picked up so many assets in a trade down.
I agree a tradeback would be nice but I would like to still have one in the first round. That 5th year option is nice to have in the pocket.

Won't complain either way though!

This thread should get good, there's gonna be some crazy ass rumors this week and 99% will be BS..... its my favorite time of year.

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office
You are well on the way 😂

I agree a tradeback would be nice but I would like to still have one in the first round. That 5th year option is nice to have in the pocket.

Won't complain either way though!

If that first round pick can net you 2 seconds, you're talking about 8 years worth of contracts instead of 5.

Well let me play along. Two rumours I keep hearing are this.

Sitting down? Here we go.

Tua to Washington for number 2 and Washington second round pick. Grier trades the #2 to Denver for all their 2024 picks.

Tyreek to Raiders for Crosby and a 2nd rounder in 2025.

I won't tell you where I heard these. Probably a good thing 😂

Tua to Washington for number 2 and Washington second round pick. Grier trades the #2 to Denver for all their 2024 picks.

Interesting, Mike White to Berrios will be fun to watch this year

I do wonder who is in charge of "putting out the smoke screens" for the Miami Dolphins.

Is there a nerdy guy with glasses reporting to Grier and McDaniel with a pad and paper and asking...."OK what false information do you want me to give to the media this week?"

Its the media creating their own stories that isnt actual information being leaked from any front office. Just media guys talking and they tell their two friends and they tell their friends and so on and so on...

I heard Miami was actively involved in trying to trade Tua for Fields straight up.

Chicago foiled Griers plan by cutting Fields.

However, I have it on good authority, by someone familiar with the Dolphins staff, though not directly connected to the Phinz..
That Miami now speaking to the Steelers trying to get Fields for Tua straight up.

Word is the hold up is Phinz are not willing to part with Eichenberg who the Steelers say is the central piece to making the deal happen

Back
Top Bottom