Stupid Rumors And Dumb Opinions About What The Dolphins Will Or Should Do Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stupid Rumors And Dumb Opinions About What The Dolphins Will Or Should Do Thread

The problem with the PAC is they are allergic to Defense. So ya Penix as a 6 year senior looked good. Oregon is good but there D sucked. Penix played one team in the top 50 on Defense, Michigan and looked like crap. He looes like crap when he use to play in the Big ten as well.
Michigan was better than Washington, Oregon etc and everybody else last year (maybe minus GA diff convo). Pac12 is over but let’s not act like they didn’t produce some of the greatest NFL and college players to ever play the game. We aren’t talking about the Mountain west or the WAC. Pac12 is about to have 6 (prob more) first round picks this year.

I mean we all know Ohio Satte would’ve beaten Georgia last year if they didn’t knock out Marvin Harrison. Fair to say that was their only shot at getting past the Buckeyes, was to get Harrison off the field.

Georgia doesn’t win that game if not for that helmet to helmet hit.

By that logic, my alma mater wins the 2022 Rose Bowl as they had a RB playing CB. /s?

By that logic, my alma mater wins the 2022 Rose Bowl as they had a RB playing CB. /s?

I don’t know, was he the best player in the country and dominating the CFP?

Please let me know how the situations compare, would love to know who on your alma mater would’ve tore up Georgia.

Michigan was better than Washington, Oregon etc and everybody else last year (maybe minus GA diff convo). Pac12 is over but let’s not act like they didn’t produce some of the greatest NFL and college players to ever play the game. We aren’t talking about the Mountain west or the WAC. Pac12 is about to have 6 (prob more) first round picks this year.
Oh I agree the produced a ton of individual talent. But I am talking more about Penix. He isn't even close to the top talent on Offense at Washington. He put up great stats on a loaded Offense played a lot of bad Ds.

How has nobody dropped a Dion Jordan joke into this debate yet? Too soon?

PAC 12 blows dude. Beat up on each other and get smashed outside of conference. Never have a legitimate national championship teams.
The west cost teams all can hang 50 on any given saturday, but couldn't stop a pee-wee football team on defense.

Back
Top Bottom