The All-Purpose Draft thread.... | Page 113 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Draft thread....

Hey 91, if you were to rank this class of Wide Receivers versus the last say 20 years worth of classes. Where would they rank?

The more I think about it, this class might end up being historically good.
It's got the potential to be top 5, perhaps even the top WR class of all time. But right now it's an "On Paper" type class. If it lives up to the hype or expectations, it certainly will be one for the ages.

Which one is your boss? :)
46860ddc-1e43-46fa-a57d-e0c8a0f751b3.jpg

I don’t know that my boss fits that crew.

My best friend is also a Bears fan so I typically have a vested interest in their dealings.

Barry Jackson just reported Miami is heavyly in on the DLine prospects, and sent Austin Clark out to privately work out Maason Smith.

I really think 6 qbs are gonna go before us you know, like the broncos and Vikings have nothing man, that desperation might skew their ability to fairly evaluate the qbs

Like if they think Bo Nix or Penix can help them they just might do it

Interesting to me that the Viking are spending the day with J Daniels, he’s way out of their range :)

I think it's too early to call Fields a bust. Although, he's trending in that direction.

His time in Chicago was an organizational bust. But, I think they were a particularly bad fit for Fields and his strengths and weaknesses, and I worry they cooked him.

Really interesting QB situation in Pittsburgh. I think Fields potentially works in an Arthur Smith offense better than Wilson, but Fields needs to show he can quicken things up for it to work.

I think Rouse is a day 3 option that could sit behind Armstead for year and then turn into decent starter down the line. Like Rouse at tackle and Trevor Keegan from Michigan at guard as late round oline options. Also like TCU's Brandon Coleman in the mid rounds, a tackle that I think could have an even better career at guard.

Back
Top Bottom